Posted on 2018-01-06, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Andrew Roberts | Category: History | Language: English | Page: 768 | ISBN: 489585cfdd8d48d3b214a0a3e1306b97 | ISBN13: 9780061228599 |
Description: The Second World War lasted for 2,174 days, cost $1.5 trillion, and claimed the lives of more than 50 million people. What were the factors that affected the war's outcome? Why did the Axis lose? And could they, with a different strategy, have won? Andrew Roberts' acclaimed new history has been hailed as the finest single-volume account of this epic conflict. From the western front to North Africa, from the Baltic to the Far East, he tells the story of the war - the grand strategy and the individual experience, the cruelty and the heroism - as never before. In researching this magnificently vivid history, Roberts walked many of the key battlefields and wartimes sites in Russia, France, Italy, Germany, and the Far East, and drew on a number of never-before-published documents, such as a letter from Hitler's director of military operations explaining the reasoning behind the Fuhrer's order to halt the Panzers outside Dunkirk - a delay that enabled British forces to evacuate. Roberts illuminates the principal actors on both sides and analyzes how they reached critical decisions. He also presents the tales of many little-known individuals whose experiences form a panoply of the extraordinary courage and self-sacrifice, as well as the terrible depravity and cruelty, of the Second World War. Meticulously researched and masterfully written, The Storm of War gives a dramatic account of this momentous event and shows in remarkable detail why the war took the course it did.
The Storm of War: A New History of the Second World War [Audiobooks].pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35080
- 2012-05-19German Helmets Of The Second World War Vol.2
- 2012-04-11The Royal Armoured Corps Tank Museum (part 3).The Second World War 1940-1946
- 2017-12-08[PDF] The Second World War In The East (Cassell History of Warfare)
- 2017-12-01[PDF] The Second World War: A Complete History, Revised edition
- 2017-12-01[PDF] The Second World War: Asia and the Pacific (West Point Military History Series)
- 2017-11-03[PDF] The Second World War: An illustrated history
- 2017-10-26[PDF] The Second World War: A Marxist History
- 2017-10-26[PDF] The Second World War: A Military History
- 2017-10-19[PDF] The Second World War: A People's History
- 2017-10-13[PDF] The Second World War: A Complete History
- 2017-02-10[PDF] The Second World War: An illustrated history
- 2017-01-16[PDF] The Second World War In The East (Cassell History of Warfare)
- 2017-01-09[PDF] The Second World War: A People's History
- 2018-01-06[PDF] The Second World War (Bloomsbury Revelations)
- 2017-12-31[PDF] The Second World War
- 2017-12-24[PDF] The Second World War,1 edition
- 2017-12-13[PDF] The Second World War (3) The War at Sea
- 2017-12-12[PDF] The Second World War (6) North West Europe 1944-1945
- 2017-12-07[PDF] The Second World War (5) The Eastern Front 1941-1945
- 2017-10-13[PDF] The Second World War (Conflict in the 20th century)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.