Posted on 2017-12-16, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Randy E. Barnett | Category: Philosophy | Language: English | Page: 400 | ISBN: 019870092X | ISBN13: 9780198700920 |
Description: In this book, legal scholar Randy Barnett elaborates and defends the fundamental premise of the Declaration of Independence: that all persons have a natural right to pursue happiness so long as they respect the equal rights of others, and that governments are only justly established to secure these rights. Drawing upon insights from philosophy, economics, political theory, and law, Barnett explains why, when people pursue happiness while living in society with each other, they confront the pervasive social problems of knowledge, interest and power. These problems are best dealt with by ensuring the liberty of the people to pursue their own ends, but this liberty is distinguished from "license" by certain fundamental rights and procedures associated with the classical liberal conception of "justice" and "the rule of law." He then outlines the constitutional framework that is needed to put these principles into practice.
The Structure of Liberty: Justice and the Rule of Law.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34448
- 2017-01-10[PDF] The Structure of Liberty: Justice and the Rule of Law
- 2012-02-20The Structure of Liberty: Justice and the Rule of Law - R
- 2012-01-27The Structure of Liberty: Justice and the Rule of Law - R
- 2012-01-21The Structure of Liberty: Justice and the Rule of Law - R
- 2012-01-07The Structure of Liberty: Justice and the Rule of Law
- 2017-12-25[PDF] The Rule of Law in Afghanistan: Missing in Inaction
- 2017-11-05[PDF] The Rule of Law
- 2017-10-26[PDF] The Rule of Law in Action in Democratic Athens
- 2017-01-11[PDF] The Rule of Law in Action in Democratic Athens
- 2017-01-09[PDF] The Rule of Law
- 2017-11-29[PDF] Law, Liberty, and the Rule of Law (Ius Gentium: Comparative Perspectives on Law and Justice)
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Justice, Legality and the Rule of Law: Lessons from the Pitcairn Prosecutions
- 2017-12-08[PDF] Women Under Islam: Gender, Justice and the Politics of Islamic Law (Library of Islamic Law)
- 2017-11-12[PDF] Weighing In: Obesity, Food Justice, and the Limits of Capitalism (California Studies in Food and Culture)
- 2017-10-31[PDF] The Handbook of Law and Society (Wiley Handbooks in Criminology and Criminal Justice)
- 2017-10-24[PDF] The Legal Doctrines of the Rule of Law and the Legal State (Rechtsstaat) (Ius Gentium: Comparative Perspectives on Law and Justice) - Removed
- 2017-01-11[PDF] Justice, Legality and the Rule of Law: Lessons from the Pitcairn Prosecutions
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Comparative Regional Integration: Governance and Legal Models (Integration through Law:The Role of Law and the Rule of Law in ASEAN Integration)
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Constitutionalism and the Rule of Law: Bridging Idealism and Realism
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.