Posted on 2018-01-10, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Leonard Susskind | Category: Physics | Language: English | Page: 256 | ISBN: 046502811X | ISBN13: 9780465028115 |
Description: A world-class physicist and a citizen scientist combine forces to teach Physics 101â€”the DIY way The Theoretical Minimum is a book for anyone who has ever regretted not taking physics in collegeâ€”or who simply wants to know how to think like a physicist. In this unconventional introduction, physicist Leonard Susskind and hacker-scientist George Hrabovsky offer a first course in physics and associated math for the ardent amateur. Unlike most popular physics booksâ€”which give readers a taste of what physicists know but shy away from equations or mathâ€”Susskind and Hrabovsky actually teach the skills you need to do physics, beginning with classical mechanics, yourself. Based on Susskindâ€™s enormously popular Stanford University-based (and YouTube-featured) continuing-education course, the authors cover the minimumâ€”the theoretical minimum of the titleâ€”that readers need to master to study more advanced topics. An alternative to the conventional go-to-college method, The Theoretical Minimum provides a tool kit for amateur scientists to learn physics at their own pace.
The Theoretical Minimum: What You Need to Know to Start Doing Physics.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35192
- 2018-11-05The Theoretical Minimum: What You Need to Know to Start Doing Physics
- 2013-05-17The Theoretical Minimum: What You Need to Know to Start Doing Physics
- 2017-12-26[PDF] The GMO Deception: What You Need to Know about the Food, Corporations, and Government Agencies Putting Our Families and Our Environment at Risk
- 2018-01-22[PDF] Understanding the Digital World: What You Need to Know about Computers, the Internet, Privacy, and Security
- 2017-12-22[PDF] Make Your Movie: What You Need to Know About the Business and Politics of Filmmaking
- 2017-10-26[PDF] The Dark Side of the Hacking World: What You Need to Know to Guard Your Precious Assets and Remain Safe
- 2017-10-16[PDF] For Women Only: What You Need to Know about the Inner Lives of Men
- 2017-10-10[PDF] Retirement Places Rated: What You Need to Know to Plan the Retirement You Deserve (Places Rated series)
- 2017-01-13[PDF] Make Your Movie: What You Need to Know About the Business and Politics of Filmmaking
- 2018-01-24[PDF] The Audio Expert: Everything You Need to Know About Audio
- 2018-01-20[PDF] The Instant Economist: Everything You Need to Know About How the Economy Works
- 2018-01-17[PDF] Get Your Sh-t Together: How to Stop Worrying About What You Should Do So You Can Finish What You Need to Do and Start Doing What You Want to Do (A No F-cks Given Guide)
- 2018-01-05[PDF] The ETF Book: All You Need to Know About Exchange-Traded Funds
- 2018-01-01[PDF] Surviving Prostate Cancer: What You Need to Know to Make Informed Decisions (Yale University Press Health & Wellness)
- 2017-12-17[PDF] The Furniture Bible: Everything You Need to Know to Identify, Restore & Care for Furniture
- 2017-12-16[PDF] Idea to Invention: What You Need to Know to Cash In on Your Inspiration
- 2017-11-25[PDF] Game Creation Blueprint: What You Need To Know To Build Your Own Games
- 2017-10-20[PDF] The Autism Sourcebook Everything You Need to Know About Diagnosis, Treatment, Coping, and Healing
- 2017-04-19The Dark Side of the Hacking World: What You Need To Know To Guard Your Precious Assets And Remain Safe
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.