Posted on 2018-01-28, by luongquocchinh.
Author: John Hayes | Category: Management | Language: English | Page: 548 | ISBN: 1137275340 | ISBN13: 9781137275349 |
Description: Why are some organizations, such as Google, Toyota and Xerox, so successful, while others seem destined to fail? The answer lies in how they manage change. New technology and regulations, blurred organizational boundaries, and an increasingly globalized workforce present opportunities and threats that managers must address if organizations are to survive and prosper. John Hayes' best-selling textbook provides you with the skills you will need as a future manager or leader to identify the necessity for change and ensure its successful implementation. Its hands-on approach includes a number of 'change tools' that you can apply to various change scenarios, exercises which invite you to reflect on your experience of change in everyday life, and a host of case studies and examples based on real-life organizations worldwide. These practical features are underpinned by a theoretical framework presenting change as a flexible yet controlled sequence of activities. The fourth edition offers: - Two new chapters on process models of change and implementing change - A revised structure based on an updated theoretical framework focusing more on planning for change, individual and collective learning, leading and managing people issues - Brand new Managing change in practice features which link videos of experienced change practitioners discussing key topics to questions and exercises in the book - More international case studies and examples than ever.
The Theory and Practice of Change Management.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35752
- 2017-11-08[PDF] The Theory and Practice of Investment Management (Frank J. Fabozzi Series)
- 2017-10-10[PDF] The Theory and Practice of Investment Management: Asset Allocation, Valuation, Portfolio Construction, and Strategies (Wiley Desktop Editions)
- 2017-03-25The Theory and Practice of Change Management, 4 edition - Removed
- 2017-11-19[PDF] Assessing Mindfulness and Acceptance Processes in Clients: Illuminating the Theory and Practice of Change (The Context Press Mindfulness and Acceptance Practica Series)
- 2012-03-04| Peter Grant, "The Business of Giving: The Theory and Practice of Philanthropy, Grantmaking and Social Investment" - Removed
- 2019-03-06The Theory and Practice of Revenue Management
- 2018-01-24[PDF] The Theory and Practice of Ontology
- 2018-01-22[PDF] The Theory and Practice of Translation: With Special Reference to Bible Translating (Helps for Bible Translators)
- 2017-12-25[PDF] The Theory and Practice of Discourse Parsing and Summarization (Bradford Books)
- 2017-12-11[PDF] The Theory and Practice of Development Education: A pedagogy for global social justice
- 2017-12-05[PDF] The Theory and Practice of Revolt in Medieval England
- 2017-11-21[PDF] The Theory and Practice of Compiler Writing
- 2017-11-21[PDF] The Theory and Practice of Econometrics
- 2017-11-19[PDF] The Theory and Practice of Item Response Theory (Methodology in the Social Sciences)
- 2017-10-23[PDF] The Theory and Practice of Modem Design
- 2017-10-05[PDF] The Theory and Practice of Online Learning: Second Edition (Athabasca University Press)
- 2017-10-04[PDF] The Theory and Practice of Hell
- 2017-01-13[PDF] The Theory and Practice of Discourse Parsing and Summarization (Bradford Books)
- 2014-05-18The Theory and Practice of Revenue Management [Repost] - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.