[PDF] The Unconscious: A bridge between psychoanalysis and cognitive neuroscience (Psychoanalytic Explorations)
Posted on 2018-01-09, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Marianne Leuzinger-Bohleber and Simon Arnold | Publisher: Routledge | Category: Psychology | Language: English | Page: 234 | ISBN: 1138920444 | ISBN13: 9781138920446 |
Description: The Unconscious explores the critical interdisciplinary dialogue between psychoanalysis and contemporary cognitive neuroscience. Characterised by Freud as the science of the unconscious mind, psychoanalysis has traditionally been viewed as a solely psychological discipline. However recent developments in neuroscience, such as the use of neuroimaging techniques to investigate the working brain, have stimulated and intensified the dialogue between psychoanalysis and these related mental sciences. This book explores the relevance of these discussions for our understanding of unconscious mental processes. Chapters present clinical case studies of unconscious dynamics, alongside theoretical and scientific papers in key areas of current debate and development. These include discussions of the differences between conceptualisations of the unconscious in psychoanalysis and cognitive science, whether the core concepts of psychoanalysis are still plausible in light of recent findings, and how such understandings of the unconscious are still relevant to treating patients in psychotherapy today. These questions are explored by leading interdisciplinary researchers as well as practising psychoanalysts and psychotherapists. This book aims to bridge the gap between psychoanalysis and cognitive neuroscience, to enable a better understanding of researchers and clinicians engagements with the key topic of the unconscious. It will be of key interest to researchers, academics and postgraduate students in the fields of psychoanalysis, cognitive science, neuroscience and traumatology. It will also appeal to practising psychoanalysts, psychotherapists and clinicians.
The Unconscious: A bridge between psychoanalysis and cognitive neuroscience (Psychoanalytic Explorations).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35157
- 2016-11-30The Unconscious A bridge between psychoanalysis and cognitive neuroscience
- 2018-01-02[PDF] The Quest for Peace between Israel and the Palestinians (Conflict and Consciousness)
- 2017-12-10[PDF] Stereoelectronic Effects: A Bridge Between Structure and Reactivity
- 2017-11-15[PDF] The Messina Strait Bridge: A Challenge and a Dream
- 2017-10-27[PDF] The Dialogue in Hell between Machiavelli and Montesquieu: Humanitarian Despotism and the Conditions of Modern Tyranny (Applications of Political Theory)
- 2017-02-16[PDF] The Messina Strait Bridge: A Challenge and a Dream
- 2011-10-28After Lacan: Clinical Practice and the Subject of the Unconscious (Suny Series in Psychoanalysis and Culture)
- 2011-08-01After Lacan: Clinical Practice and the Subject of the Unconscious (Suny Series in Psychoanalysis and Culture) - Removed
- 2018-01-24[PDF] The Premodern Chinese Economy: Structural Equilibrium and Capitalist Sterility (Routledge Explorations in Economic History)
- 2017-12-16[PDF] Melodies of the Mind: Connections between psychoanalysis and music
- 2017-11-10[PDF] When the Clouds Part: The Uttaratantra and Its Meditative Tradition as a Bridge between Sutra and Tantra (Tsadra)
- 2017-10-13[PDF] Fascism and Democracy in the Human Mind: A Bridge between Mind and Society
- 2017-02-16[PDF] Melodies of the Mind: Connections between psychoanalysis and music
- 2018-02-01[PDF] The Enigma of Desire: Sex, Longing, and Belonging in Psychoanalysis (Relational Perspectives Book Series)
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Parts of a Whole: Distributivity as a Bridge between Aspect and Measurement (Oxford Studies in Theoretical Linguistics)
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Thomas Jefferson and the Wall of Separation Between Church and State (Critical America (New York University Hardcover))
- 2018-01-21[PDF] Eco-Architecture III: Harmonisation between Architecture and Nature (Wit Transactions on Ecology and the Environment)
- 2018-01-07[PDF] The Duel: The Eighty-Day Struggle Between Churchill and Hitler
- 2018-01-01[PDF] Guests in the House: Cultural Transmission Between Slavs and Scandinavians 900 to 1300 AD
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.