Posted on 2018-01-25, by luongquocchinh.
Author: John Storey | Publisher: Routledge | Category: Economy | Language: English | Page: 158 | ISBN: 113867799X | ISBN13: 9781138677999 |
Description: by John Storey (Author) Theories of Consumption explores the concept of consumption from the post-disciplinary perspective of cultural studies. John Storey brings together work that up until now has been located in distinct disciplinary spaces including work on reception theory in literary studies and philosophy work on consumer culture in sociology, anthropology and history and work on media audiences (both ethnographic and theoretical) in media studies and sociology. Moving beyond the usual analysis of consumer culture, Storey presents a critical assessment of a range of theoretical approaches to the study of consumption. In doing so, he provides an authoritative overview to a significant selection of research and analysis that has explored consumption as an object of study. This book provides an ideal introduction to consumption for students of media and cultural studies and will also be useful for students within a number of other disciplines such as sociology, history, anthropology, cultural geography and both literary and visual studies. About the Author John Storey is Emeritus Professor of Cultural Studies at the Centre for Research in Media and Cultural Studies, University of Sunderland, UK. He has published extensively in cultural studies, including 11 books. His work has been translated into Arabic, Chinese, Dutch, German, Indonesian, Japanese, Korean, Persian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil and Portugal), Russian, Serbian, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish and Ukrainian. He is also on editorial/advisory boards in Australia, Canada, China, Germany, Lithuania, the Netherlands, Spain, the UK and the USA, and has been a Visiting Professor at the universities of Vienna, Henan and Wuhan and a Senior Fellow at the Technical University of Dresden.
Theories of Consumption.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35642
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Theories of Personality (with InfoTrac)
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Theories of Consciousness: An Introduction and Assessment
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Property Rights, Consumption and the Market Process (New Horizons in Institutional and Evolutionary Economics Series)
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Theories Of Personality
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Theories of Sustainable Development (Routledge Studies in Sustainable Development)
- 2018-01-15[PDF] Coffee: Production, Consumption and Health Benefits (Food and Beverage Consumption and Health)
- 2018-01-15[PDF] Red Wine Consumption and Health
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Theories of Sexual Offending (Wiley Series in Forensic Clinical Psychology)
- 2018-01-11[PDF] Theories of Race and Racism: A Reader
- 2018-01-08[PDF] Theories of Race and Racism: A Reader (Routledge Student Readers)
- 2018-01-06[PDF] Theories of Consciousness: An Introduction (Philosophical Issues in Science)
- 2018-01-03[PDF] Theories of Information, Communication and Knowledge: A Multidisciplinary Approach (Studies in History and Philosophy of Science) - Removed
- 2018-01-02[PDF] Theories of Lexical Semantics (Oxford Linguistics)
- 2018-01-02[PDF] Fit for Consumption: Sociology and the Business of Fitness
- 2017-12-30[PDF] Theories of Integration: The Integrals of Riemann, Lebesgue, Henstock-Kurzweil, and McShane (Second Edition) (Series in Real Analysis)
- 2017-12-26[PDF] Nuts: Properties, Consumption and Nutrition (Agriculture Issue and Policies)
- 2017-12-25[PDF] Theories of Ideology (Historical Materialism Book Series)
- 2017-12-25[PDF] Cities and Consumption (Routledge Critical Introductions to Urbanism and the City)
- 2017-12-24[PDF] Theories of the Avant-Garde Theatre: A Casebook from Kleist to Camus
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.