Posted on 2017-11-30, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Paul L. Wachtel PhD | Category: Psychology | Language: English | Page: 398 | ISBN: 1609181719 | ISBN13: 9781609181710 |
Description: A uniquely practical guide and widely adopted text, this book shows precisely what therapists can say at key moments to enhance the process of healing and change. Paul Wachtel explains why some communications in therapy are particularly effective, while others that address essentially the same content may actually be countertherapeutic. He offers clear and specific guidelines for how to ask questions and make comments in ways that facilitate collaborative exploration and promote change. Illustrated with vivid case examples, the book is grounded in an integrative theory that draws from features of psychodynamic, cognitive-behavioral, systemic, and experiential approaches. New to This Edition * Reflects nearly 20 years of advances in the field and refinements of the author's approach. *Broader audience: in addition to psychodynamic therapists, cognitive-behavioral therapists and others will find specific, user-friendly recommendations. *Chapter on key developments and convergences across different psychotherapeutic approaches. *Chapter on the therapeutic implications of attachment theory and research. See also Wachtel's Relational Theory and the Practice of Psychotherapy, which explores a new direction in psychoanalytic thought that can expand and deepen clinical practice.
Therapeutic Communication, Second Edition: Knowing What to Say When.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33927
- 2018-01-18[PDF] Environmental Communication. Second Edition: Skills and Principles for Natural Resource Managers, Scientists, and Engineers - Removed
- 2018-01-19[PDF] Horticultural Therapy Methods: Connecting People and Plants in Health Care, Human Services, and Therapeutic Programs, Second Edition
- 2018-01-02[PDF] The MIT Guide to Science and Engineering Communication: Second Edition
- 2017-12-26[PDF] Everyday Talk, Second Edition: Building and Reflecting Identities (GUILFORD COMMUNICATION SERIES, THE)
- 2017-11-01[PDF] Everyday NFC Second Edition: Near Field Communication Explained
- 2017-10-30[PDF] Culturally Speaking Second Edition: Culture, Communication and Politeness Theory
- 2017-10-05[PDF] The McGraw-Hill 36-Hour Course in Business Writing and Communication, Second Edition (McGraw-Hill 36-Hour Courses)
- 2017-01-13[PDF] The MIT Guide to Science and Engineering Communication: Second Edition
- 2016-12-29[PDF] The McGraw-Hill 36-Hour Course in Business Writing and Communication, Second Edition (McGraw-Hill 36-Hour Courses)
- 2012-09-18Download Chinese & Related North American Herbs Phytopharmacology & Therapeutic Values, Second Edition PDF - Removed
- 2012-05-16Designing Embedded Systems with PIC Microcontrollers, Second Edition: Principles and Applications
- 2012-01-01Fiber Bragg Gratings, Second Edition (Optics and Photonics Series) - Removed
- 2011-11-22Database System Implementation (Second Edition)
- 2011-11-02Electrical Engineering 101, Second Edition: Everything You Should Have Learned in School...but Probably Didn't
- 2011-10-29CSS The Missing Manual Second Edition
- 2011-09-16Fiber Bragg Gratings, Second Edition (Optics and Photonics Series) - Removed
- 2011-08-26Handbook of Human-Computer Interaction, Second Edition
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Emergency Cardiology Second Edition
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Air Terminals, Second Edition (Butterworth Architecture Library of Planning & Design)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.