Posted on 2018-01-19, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Richard B. Hetnarski | Publisher: Springer; 1 edition | Category: Geology | Language: English | Page: 596 | ISBN: 1402092466 |
Description: The book is intended as an advanced modern textbook and reference handbook on the topic of Thermal Stresses. It should serve a wide range of readers, in particular, graduate students, candidates for PhD degrees, professors, scientists, researchers in various industrial and government institutes, and engineers working in Mechanical, Civil, Aerospace, and Nuclear Engineering. Thus, the book should be useful to those working or interested in diverse areas of Applied Mathematics, Continuum Mechanics, Stress Analysis, and Mechanical Design. As the field of Thermal Stresses lies at the cross roads of the Stress Analysis, Theory of Elasticity, Heat Conduction, and advanced methods of Applied Mathematics, all these areas are covered in the book to the extend they are necessary. Thus, the book is self-contained, so that the reader should not need to consult other sources while studying the topic. The book starts from the basic concepts and principles, and these are developed to more advanced levels as the text progresses. Nevertheless, some basic preparation on the part of the reader is expected in Classical Mechanics, Stress Analysis, and Mathematics, including Vector and Cartesian Tensor Analysis.
Thermal Stresses -- Advanced Theory and Applications (Solid Mechanics and Its Applications).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35459
- 2010-04-11Thermal Stresses -- Advanced Theory and Applications (Solid Mechanics and Its Applications)
- 2008-11-29Thermal Stresses -- Advanced Theory and Applications (Solid Mechanics and Its Applications)
- 2008-12-06Thermal Stresses -- Advanced Theory and Applications
- 2017-12-02[PDF] Taekwondo Studies: Advanced Theory and Practice
- 2017-10-10[PDF] Axiomatic Fuzzy Set Theory and Its Applications (Studies in Fuzziness and Soft Computing)
- 2018-01-05[PDF] The Christ-Myth Theory and Its Problems, EPUB
- 2017-10-31[PDF] Against Orthodoxy: Social Theory and Its Discontents (Political Philosophy and Public Purpose)
- 2011-08-09Functional integration theory and applications
- 2018-01-03[PDF] String Theory and Its Applications: TASI 2010, from meV to the Planck Scale, Proceedings of the 2010 Theoretical Advanced Study Institute in Elementary Particle Physics
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Singularity Theory and its Applications: Warwick 1989, Part II: Singularities, Bifurcations and Dynamics (Lecture Notes in Mathematics) - Removed
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Nonlinear Mode Decomposition: Theory and Applications
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Time Delay Systems: Theory, Numerics, Applications, and Experiments (Advances in Delays and Dynamics)
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Dairy Engineering: Advanced Technologies and Their Applications (Innovations in Agricultural & Biological Engineering)
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Stochastic Chemical Kinetics: Theory and (Mostly) Systems Biological Applications (Springer Series in Synergetics) - Removed
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Inner Product Structures: Theory and Applications (Mathematics and Its Applications)
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Thermal Stresses and Temperature Control of Mass Concrete
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Convex Analysis and Minimization Algorithms II: Advanced Theory and Bundle Methods (Grundlehren der mathematischen Wissenschaften) - Removed
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Hyperspectral Data Exploitation: Theory and Applications
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Multidimensional Minimizing Splines: Theory and Applications
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.