Posted on 2018-01-01, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Mary Striegel | Publisher: Getty Conservation Institute | Category: Physics | Language: English | Page: 184 | ISBN: 0892363908 | ISBN13: 9780892363902 |
Description: In the study and conservation of art and artifacts, natural organic materials are frequently encountered in components such as coatings, binders, and adhesives. The identification of these materials is often crucial to the attempt to characterize the technologies employed by artists or craftspeople, understand the processes and causes of deterioration, and plan appropriate conservation treatments. Yet the limited resources of many conservation laboratories put many analysis techniques beyond their reach. Thin-layer chromatography can help fill this gap. The volume consists of a handbook, protocols, and guide to reference materials. The handbook serves as a primer for the basic application of thin-layer chromatography to the analysis of binding media, adhesives, and coatings found on cultural objects the protocols provide step-by-step instructions for the laboratory procedures involved in typical analyses and the guide to reference materials aids in the understanding of the types of materials and documentation needed for accurate analyses by thin-layer chromatography. Table of contents About the Authors
Thin-Layer Chromatography for Binding Media Analysis (Tools for Conservation).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34913
- 2014-04-01Mary F. Striegel, Jo Hill, "Thin-Layer Chromatography for Binding Media Analysis"
- 2017-11-18[PDF] High-Performance Thin-Layer Chromatography for the Analysis of Medicinal Plants
- 2014-01-10High-Performance Thin-Layer Chromatography for the Analysis of Medicinal Plants (Repost)
- 2013-07-12High-Performance Thin-Layer Chromatography for the Analysis of Medicinal Plants
- 2017-12-20[PDF] Thin Layer Chromatography in Phytochemistry (Chromatographic Science Series)
- 2017-11-07[PDF] Handbook Of Thin-Layer Chromatography, Second Edition (CRC Press Practical Spectroscopy)
- 2017-10-05[PDF] High-Performance Thin-Layer Chromatography (HPTLC)
- 2017-04-09[PDF] Applied Thin-Layer Chromatography
- 2012-11-08Practice of Thin Layer Chromatography by Joseph C. Touchstone (PDF) - Removed
- 2012-11-08Applied Thin-Layer Chromatography by Elke Hahn-Deinstrop (PDF) - Removed
- 2012-11-01CHROMATOGRAPHY OF ALKALOIDS, PART A, Volume 23A: THIN-LAYER CHROMATOGRAPHY (PDF) - Removed
- 2012-02-11Thin Layer Chromatography in Chiral Separations and Analysis (Chromatographic Science Series) by Teresa Kowalska (Repost)
- 2011-11-08Hildebert Wagner, Sabine Bladt, Veronika Rickl, "Plant Drug Analysis: A Thin Layer Chromatography Atlas"
- 2010-12-01Thin Layer Chromatography in Chiral Separations and Analysis (Chromatographic Science Series) by Teresa Kowalska
- 2009-05-27Plant Drug Analysis: A Thin Layer Chromatography Atlas
- 2007-11-09Thin Layer Chromatography in Chiral Separations and Analysis, Volume 98 (Chromatographic Science)
- 2018-01-09[PDF] Application Layer Protocols for Cisco CCNA 200-125/100-105 (2016)
- 2017-11-05[PDF] Physical-Layer Security for Cooperative Relay Networks (Wireless Networks)
- 2014-03-30Applied Thin-Layer Chromatography (repost)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.