Posted on 2018-01-06, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Tom Colicchio | Category: Cooking | Language: English | Page: 272 | ISBN: 0609604856 | ISBN13: 9780609604854 |
Description: With Think Like a Chef, Tom Colicchio has created a new kind of cookbook. Rather than list a series of restaurant recipes, he uses simple steps to deconstruct a chef's creative process, making it easily available to any home cook. He starts with techniques: What's roasting, for example, and how do you do it in the oven or on top of the stove? He also gets you comfortable with braising, sauteing, and making stocks and sauces. Next he introduces simple "ingredients" roasted tomatoes, say, or braised artichokes and tells you how to use them in a variety of ways. So those easy roasted tomatoes may be turned into anything from a vinaigrette to a caramelized tomato tart, with many delicious options in between. In a section called Trilogies, Tom takes three ingredients and puts them together to make one dish that's quick and other dishes that are increasingly more involved. As Tom says, "Juxtaposed in interesting ways, these ingredients prove that the whole can be greater than the sum of their parts," and you'll agree once you've tasted the Ragout of Asparagus, Morels, and Ramps or the Baked Free-Form "Ravioli" both dishes made with the same trilogy of ingredients. The final section of the books offers simple recipes for components from zucchini with lemon thyme to roasted endive with whole spices to boulangerie potatoes that can be used in endless combinations. Written in Tom's warm and friendly voice and illustrated with glorious photographs of finished dishes, Think Like a Chef will bring out the master chef in all of us.
Think Like a Chef.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35062
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Think Like a Rock Star: How to Create Social Media and Marketing Strategies that Turn Customers into Fans
- 2018-01-19[PDF] Think Like a Champion: An Informal Education In Business and Life
- 2018-01-10[PDF] Think Like Your Customer: A Winning Strategy to Maximize Sales by Understanding and Influencing How and Why Your Customers Buy
- 2018-01-08[PDF] Think Like an Option Trader: How to Profit by Moving from Stocks to Options
- 2018-01-07[PDF] Think Like an Entrepreneur, Act Like a CEO: 50 Indispensable Tips to Help You Stay Afloat, Bounce Back, and Get Ahead at Work
- 2018-01-05[PDF] Think Like an Architect (Roger Fullington Series in Architecture)
- 2017-12-29[PDF] Think Like a Freak: The Authors of Freakonomics Offer to Retrain Your Brain
- 2017-12-17[PDF] Think Like a Commoner: A Short Introduction to the Life of the Commons
- 2017-12-16[PDF] Think Like a Programmer: An Introduction to Creative Problem Solving
- 2017-12-12[PDF] Think Like Entrepreneur: Change Your Mindset and be an Entrepreneur
- 2017-12-05[PDF] Think Like a Warrior: The Five Inner Beliefs That Make You Unstoppable (Sports for the Soul) (Volume 1)
- 2017-11-26[PDF] Think Like A Publisher: 33 Essential Tips to Write, Promote, & Sell Your Book
- 2017-11-26[PDF] Think Like a Pancreas: A Practical Guide to Managing Diabetes with Insulin Completely Revised and Updated
- 2017-11-15[PDF] Think Like a 10K Wedding Photographer
- 2017-10-30[PDF] Think Like A Brand: A 7-Step Strategic Brand Plan To Increase Your Career Satisfaction And Success
- 2017-10-09[PDF] Think Like an Egyptian: 100 Hieroglyphs
- 2017-10-07[PDF] Think Like an Artist: and Lead a More Creative, Productive Life
- 2017-01-14[PDF] Think Like an Architect (Roger Fullington Series in Architecture)
- 2017-01-06[PDF] Think Like an Option Trader: How to Profit by Moving from Stocks to Options
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.