Posted on 2017-10-22, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Waage, Jeff & Yap, Christopher | Publisher: Ubiquity Press | Category: Economy | Language: English | Page: 128 | ISBN: 1909188425 | ISBN13: 9781909188426 |
Description: "This book brings together a series of working papers, produced by interdisciplinary groups of academics within the project, on progress made under the Millennium Development Goals and introduces current debates surrounding the Sustainable Development Goals and the post-2015 agenda. Originating from an interdisciplinary, multi-institution research collaboration, Thinking Beyond Sectors for Sustainable Development, funded by UCL Grand Challenges. The project brought together over thirty academics from UCL, SOAS, London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine, Birkbeck, Institute of Education, and the Royal Veterinary College, and was coordinated by the London International Development Centre (LIDC). The book explores potential interactions between sustainable development goals in the post-2015 development agenda. Introduced and edited by Prof Jeff Waage (LIDC) and Christopher Yap (LIDC), chapters are dedicated to the topics of Biodiversity and Ecosystems, Human Health, Urban Poverty, Climate and Climate Change, Population Growth, Food and Agriculture, Information, Education and Knowledge, and Governance. Each chapter reflects on the three principle questions of 1) What is the historical process by which goal setting in this sector has developed?, 2) What progress has been achieved with this sector through MDGs and other processes? and 3) What is the current debate about future goal setting?"
Thinking Beyond Sectors for Sustainable Development.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 32658
- 2018-01-21[PDF] Managing Packaging Design for Sustainable Development: A Compass for Strategic Directions
- 2017-12-20[PDF] Environmental Protection Strategies for Sustainable Development (Strategies for Sustainability) - Removed
- 2017-04-05[PDF] Biodiversity and Education for Sustainable Development (World Sustainability Series)
- 2018-06-05Systems Thinking for Sustainable Development Climate Change and the Environment - Removed
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Environmental Biotechnology: Biodegradation, Bioremediation, and Bioconversion of Xenobiotics for Sustainable Development
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Evaluating Climate Change Action for Sustainable Development
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Green Jobs for Sustainable Development (Routledge Studies in Ecological Economics)
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Images of the Future City: Time and Space For Sustainable Development
- 2018-01-12[PDF] Education for Sustainable Development in Further Education: Embedding Sustainability into Teaching, Learning and the Curriculum - Removed
- 2018-01-10[PDF] The Law of Energy for Sustainable Development (IUCN Academy of Environmental Law Research Studies) (v. 1)
- 2018-01-10[PDF] Inclusive Innovation for Sustainable Development: Theory and Practice
- 2018-01-10[PDF] Urban Structure in Hot Arid Environments: Strategies for Sustainable Development (The Urban Book Series)
- 2017-12-30[PDF] Balanced Growth: Finding Strategies for Sustainable Development (Management for Professionals)
- 2017-12-10[PDF] Information Systems for Sustainable Development
- 2017-12-07[PDF] Concurrent Engineering Approaches for Sustainable Product Development in a Multi-Disciplinary Environment: Proceedings of the 19th ISPE International Conference on Concurrent Engineering - Removed
- 2017-11-05[PDF] Novel Combustion Concepts for Sustainable Energy Development (Springer)
- 2017-11-04[PDF] Schooling for Sustainable Development Across the Pacific - Removed
- 2017-10-31[PDF] Theory and Practices on Innovating for Sustainable Development - Removed
- 2017-10-25[PDF] Sensor Networks for Sustainable Development
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.