[PDF] Thinking and Reasoning: An Introduction to the Psychology of Reason, Judgment and Decision Making
Posted on 2017-11-28, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Ken Manktelow | Category: Psychology | Language: English | Page: 328 | ISBN: 1841697400 | ISBN13: 9781841697406 |
Description: The area of psychological research reviewed in this book is one that is not only increasing in popularity in college curricula, but is also making an ever larger impact on the world outside the classroom. Drawing upon research originally cited in Ken Manktelowâ€™s highly successful publication Reasoning and Thinking, this completely rewritten textbook reflects on the revolutionary changes that have occurred in the field in recent years, stemming from the huge expansion in research output, as well as new methods and explanations, and the appearance of numerous books on the subject aimed at the popular market. The main areas covered are probability judgment, deductive and inductive reasoning, decision making, hypothetical thinking and rationality. In each case, the material is almost entirely new, with topics such as the new paradigm in reasoning research, causal reasoning and counterfactual thinking appearing for the first time. The book also presents an extended treatment of decision making research, and contains a chapter on individual and cultural influences on thinking. Thinking and Reasoning provides a detailed, integrated and approachable treatment of this area of cognitive psychology, and is ideal reading for intermediate and advanced undergraduate students indeed, for anyone interested in how we draw conclusions and make choices.
Thinking and Reasoning: An Introduction to the Psychology of Reason, Judgment and Decision Making.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33864
- 2017-12-02[PDF] Thinking about Music: An Introduction to the Philosophy of Music
- 2017-11-17[PDF] Emotion and decision making explained
- 2017-01-11[PDF] Emotion and decision making explained
- 2018-01-20[PDF] A Neotropical Companion: An Introduction to the Animals, Plants and Ecosystems of the New World Tropics (Princeton University Press)
- 2017-12-31[PDF] What Makes Law: An Introduction to the Philosophy of Law (Cambridge Introductions to Philosophy and Law)
- 2017-12-29[PDF] Combinatorial Reasoning: An Introduction to the Art of Counting
- 2017-12-19[PDF] Human Molecular Biology: An Introduction to the Molecular Basis of Health and Disease, 20030ed
- 2017-12-11[PDF] Limits of Computation: An Introduction to the Undecidable and the Intractable
- 2017-11-24[PDF] A Neotropical Companion: An Introduction to the Animals, Plants and Ecosystems of the New World Tropics
- 2017-11-23[PDF] Linux for Beginners: An Introduction to the Linux Operating System and Command Line
- 2017-11-10[PDF] International Company Taxation: An Introduction to the Legal and Economic Principles (Springer Texts in Business and Economics)
- 2017-11-09[PDF] Seven solid states : An introduction to the chemistry and physics of solids (The General chemistry monograph series)
- 2017-11-07[PDF] Leverage for Good: An Introduction to the New Frontiers of Philanthropy and Social Investment
- 2017-10-24[PDF] Becoming a Translator: An Introduction to the Theory and Practice of Translation
- 2017-10-18[PDF] Thinking Like an Engineer: Studies in the Ethics of a Profession (Practical and Professional Ethics)
- 2017-10-09[PDF] Bulk Solids Handling: An Introduction to the Practice and Technology - Removed
- 2017-04-10[PDF] Design of Machinery An Introduction to the Synthesis and Analysis of Mechanisms and Machines
- 2017-02-16[PDF] Becoming a Translator: An Introduction to the Theory and Practice of Translation
- 2017-01-10[PDF] Leverage for Good: An Introduction to the New Frontiers of Philanthropy and Social Investment
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.