[PDF] Three-Dimensional Image Reconstruction in Radiology and Nuclear Medicine (Computational Imaging and Vision)
Posted on 2017-12-05, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Pierre Grangeat | Publisher: Springer | Category: Biomedical Engineering | Language: English | Page: 318 | ISBN: 9048147239 | ISBN13: 9789048147236 |
Description: This book contains a selection of communications presented at the Third International Meeting on Fully Three-Dimensional Image Reconstruction in Radiology and Nuclear Medicine, held 4-6 July 1995 at Domaine d' Aix-Marlioz, Aix-Ies-Bains, France. This nice resort provided an inspiring environment to hold discussions and presentations on new and developing issues. Roentgen discovered X-ray radiation in 1895 and Becquerel found natural radioactivity in 1896 : a hundred years later, this conference was focused on the applications of such radiations to explore the human body. If the physics is now fully understood, 3D imaging techniques based on ionising radiations are still progressing. These techniques include 3D Radiology, 3D X-ray Computed Tomography (3D-CT), Single Photon Emission Computed Tomography (SPECT), Positron Emission Tomography (PET). Radiology is dedicated to morphological imaging, using transmitted radiations from an external X-ray source, and nuclear medicine to functional imaging, using radiations emitted from an internal radioactive tracer. In both cases, new 3D tomographic systems will tend to use 2D detectors in order to improve the radiation detection efficiency. Taking a set of 2D acquisitions around the patient, 3D acquisitions are obtained. Then, fully 3D image reconstruction algorithms are required to recover the 3D image of the body from these projection measurements.
Three-Dimensional Image Reconstruction in Radiology and Nuclear Medicine (Computational Imaging and Vision).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34079
- 2018-01-01[PDF] Computational Methods for Three-Dimensional Microscopy Reconstruction (Applied and Numerical Harmonic Analysis) - Removed
- 2018-01-19[PDF] Crafting Wood Logic Puzzles: 18 Three-dimensional Games for the Hands and Mind
- 2017-12-20[PDF] Three-Dimensional Model Analysis and Processing (Advanced Topics in Science and Technology in China)
- 2017-12-17[PDF] Three-Dimensional Molded Interconnect Devices (3D-MID): Materials, Manufacturing, Assembly, and Applications for Injection Molded Circuit Carriers
- 2017-12-12[PDF] High-Throughput Image Reconstruction and Analysis (Bioinformatics & Biomedical Imaging)
- 2017-11-29[PDF] 3D Rendering in Windows: How to display three-dimensional objects in Windows with and without OpenGL.
- 2017-11-17[PDF] Three-Dimensional Orbifolds and Their Geometric Structure
- 2017-11-13[PDF] Three-Dimensional Integration and Modeling: A Revolution in RF and Wireless Packaging (Synthesis Lectures on Computational Electromagnetics)
- 2017-11-03[PDF] Three-dimensional Separated Flows Topology: Singular Points, Beam Splitters and Vortex Structures
- 2017-11-03[PDF] Three-Dimensional Link Theory and Invariants of Plane Curve Singularities. (AM-110) (Annals of Mathematics Studies)
- 2017-10-31[PDF] Handbook on 3D3C Platforms: Applications and Tools for Three Dimensional Systems for Community, Creation and Commerce (Progress in IS)
- 2017-10-29[PDF] MRI: Physics, Image Reconstruction, and Analysis (Devices, Circuits, and Systems)
- 2017-10-16[PDF] Three-Dimensional Integration of Semiconductors: Processing, Materials, and Applications
- 2017-10-12[PDF] Three-Dimensional Attached Viscous Flow: Basic Principles and Theoretical Foundations
- 2018-07-31Crafting Wood Logic Puzzles: 18 Three-dimensional Games for the Hands and Mind by Charlie Self
- 2017-12-31[PDF] Three Views of Logic: Mathematics, Philosophy, and Computer Science
- 2017-12-25[PDF] Low Dimensional Semiconductor Structures: Characterization, Modeling and Applications (NanoScience and Technology)
- 2017-12-06[PDF] Three-dimensional Echocardiography
- 2017-12-03[PDF] Spatio-temporal Image Analysis for Longitudinal and Time-Series Image Data: Third International Workshop, STIA 2014, Held in Conjunction with MICCAI ... Vision, Pattern Recognition, and Graphics) - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.