Posted on 2018-01-22, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Matt Harrison | Category: Programming | Language: English | Page: 79 | ISBN: B01N29CORS |
Description: Python 3.6 introduces a bunch of new features and syntax to the Python language. If you want a well formatted ebook with those examples, this is the book. If you only want an online version, don't buy this. Go to the github version under the mattharrison account. The content is available for free there. If you prefer a physical copy that has extra space to jot notes for your next project, consider purchasing the paperback version. Warning, this is not an introduction to Python. Rather it is a notebook containing curated examples for Python 3 as well as the new features found in Python 3.6. It is designed to accompany technical training or aid those who want a quick refresher to the Python syntax. It provides examples for: REPL Types Unicode String Formatting Functions Classes Looping Exceptions Decorators Class Decorators Metaclasses Generators Coroutines Comprehensions Context Managers Type Annotations and more Matt Harrison has many years of Python experience across the domains of search, build management and testing, business intelligence, data science, machine learning, and storage. He currently runs MetaSnake, a Python training and consultancy shop.
Tiny Python 3.6 Notebook: Curated Examples (Treading on Python).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35550
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Tiny House Living: The Best Guide to Make Most of Your House and Stay Organized: (Small House Living - DIY Household Hacks - Tiny House)
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Monty Python and Philosophy: Nudge Nudge, Think Think! (Popular Culture and Philosophy)
- 2018-01-31[PDF] The Python Primer
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Beginning Python
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Developing Python Tools in NUKE - Removed
- 2018-01-30[PDF] QGIS Python Programming Cookbook - Second Edition
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Learn Python Programming From Scratch
- 2018-01-28[PDF] The Digital Reporter's Notebook
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Tiny House Floor Plans: Over 200 Interior Designs for Tiny Houses
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Pro Python Best Practices: Debugging, Testing and Maintenance - Removed
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Udemy - Python Programming Begineers to Advance Guide Step By Step (2017)
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Beginning Python: From Novice to Professional
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Tiny Worlds: Creative Macrophotography Skills
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Modern Python Solutions - Part 1
- 2018-01-22[PDF] Mastering Python Regular Expressions
- 2018-01-22[PDF] Learn Python 3 from scratch to become a developer in demand
- 2018-01-22[PDF] Mastering Python High Performance
- 2018-01-22[PDF] Udemy - Python Scrapy - Scrape Web Data Using Python
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.