[PDF] To the Desert and Back: The Story of One of the Most Dramatic Business Transformations on Record
Posted on 2018-01-04, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Philip H. Mirvis, Karen Ayas, George Roth | Category: Finances and Money | Language: English | Page: 1 | ISBN: 0787966770 |
Description: Dove, Lipton, Knorr, Ben & Jerry?s, and Slim?Fast are a few of the brands that are part of the $66 billion global empire known as Unilever. When the story opens, one of its divisions is in deep troubleâ€” declining volume, eroding margins, critical quality problemsâ€” and is close to being sold off. Then Tex Gunning, its visionary new division chairman, takes the stage, an expanding circle of young leaders takes charge, and onceâ€“skeptical workers embrace a challenging message of growth. The result? The division grows by double digits, year in and year out, and energizes Unilever?s path to thrive around the globe. To the Desert and Back tells the inside story of the transformation in the words of the people in all quarters of the company who made it happen. It documents five years of personal soulâ€“searching, teamwork, companywide learning conferences, memorable journeys to the mountains and desert, and inspired promotions that show how these efforts produced a remarkable topâ€“toâ€“bottom turnaround. This story delivers authentic and convincing proof that a revitalized business is about personal growth. The lessons learned from this dramatic business turnaround provide unexpected insights and encouraging inspiration for other companies and leaders ready to embark on their own remarkable journey of transformation, growth, and success.
To the Desert and Back: The Story of One of the Most Dramatic Business Transformations on Record.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35011
- 2014-02-12To the Desert and Back: The Story of One of the Most Dramatic Business Transformations on Record
- 2017-10-29[PDF] By Steppe, Desert, and Ocean: The Birth of Eurasia
- 2017-01-11[PDF] By Steppe, Desert, and Ocean: The Birth of Eurasia
- 2018-01-21[PDF] Seizing the White Space: Business Model Innovation for Growth and Renewal
- 2018-01-16[PDF] What the Most Successful People Do Before Breakfast: And Two Other Short Guides to Achieving More at Work and at Home [AudioBook]
- 2018-01-06[PDF] Cannibals: The Most Unthinkable and Heinous Crimes
- 2018-01-04[PDF] What the Most Successful People Do Before Breakfast: And Two Other Short Guides to Achieving More at Work and at Home [AudioBook]
- 2018-01-04[PDF] OVER THE HEDGE: Doing Business in Belarus and Poland
- 2017-12-30[PDF] Seeing the Big Picture: Business Acumen to Build Your Credibility, Career, and Company
- 2017-12-10[PDF] Empanadas - The Most Delicious Empanada Recipes Collection: Tasty and Deliciously Seasoned Meats, Vegetables, and Cheeses Perfectly Prepared
- 2017-10-26[PDF] YOGA - The Most Disciplined and Healthiest Art of Living
- 2017-10-23[PDF] Managing the Profitable Construction Business: The Contractor's Guide to Success and Survival Strategies
- 2012-05-12Zhang Pengpeng - The Most Common Chinese Radicals
- 2011-11-04Implant Dentistry - The Most Promising Discipline of Dentistry
- 2011-09-09Roman's Lab Vol. 47 - The Most Brilliant Squeezes Ever in the Endgame
- 2011-08-12The Most Beautiful Mathematical Formulas
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Innovate the Pixar Way: Business Lessons from the World's Most Creative Corporate Playground
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Get the most out of iOS10, macOS Sierra, watchOS3
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Making the Most of Twitter for Academics
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.