Posted on 2018-01-06, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Sami Haddadin | Category: Robotics | Language: English | Page: 380 | ISBN: 3642403077 | ISBN13: 9783642403071 |
Description: The vision of seamless human-robot interaction in our everyday life that allows for tight cooperation between human and robot has not become reality yet. However, the recent increase in technology maturity finally made it possible to realize systems of high integration, advanced sensorial capabilities and enhanced power to cross this barrier and merge living spaces of humans and robot workspaces to at least a certain extent. Together with the increasing industrial effort to realize first commercial service robotics products this makes it necessary to properly address one of the most fundamental questions of Human-Robot Interaction: How to ensure safety in human-robot coexistence? In this authoritative monograph, the essential question about the necessary requirements for a safe robot is addressed in depth and from various perspectives. The approach taken in this book focuses on the biomechanical level of injury assessment, addresses the physical evaluation of robot-human impacts, and isolates the major factors that cause human injuries. This assessment is the basis for the design and exploration of various measures to improve safety in human-robot interaction. They range from control schemes for collision detection, reflex reaction, and avoidance to the investigation of novel joint designs that equip robots with fundamentally new capabilities. By the depth of its analysis and exceptionally salient experimental work, this monograph offers one of the most comprehensive treatments of the safety challenge in the field.
Towards Safe Robots: Approaching Asimov's 1st Law.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35083
- 2014-04-18Towards Safe Robots: Approaching Asimov's 1st Law [Repost] - Removed
- 2013-12-26Towards Safe Robots: Approaching Asimov's 1st Law (repost)
- 2013-09-14Towards Safe Robots: Approaching Asimov's 1st Law
- 2018-01-15[PDF] Towards Service Robots for Everyday Environments: Recent Advances in Designing Service Robots for Complex Tasks in Everyday Environments (Springer Tracts in Advanced Robotics)
- 2017-12-21[PDF] Towards Efficient Designing of Safe Nanomaterials: Innovative Merge of Computational Approaches and Experimental Techniques (RSC Nanoscience & Nanotechnology)
- 2018-10-31Social Theories of Urban Violence in the Global South Towards Safe and Inclusive Cities
- 2018-02-02[PDF] Towards Robust Algebraic Multigrid Methods for Nonsymmetric Problems (Springer Theses)
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Somewhere Safe with Somebody Good: The New Mitford Novel (A Mitford Novel)
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Elementary Algebra (Explore Our New Mathematics 1st Editions)
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Towards the Flame: Empire, War and the End of Tsarist Russia
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Towards Understanding the Qur'an
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Towards the Edge of the Universe: A Review of Modern Cosmology (Springer Praxis Books / Space Exploration)
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Towards an Inclusive Democracy: The Crisis of the Growth Economy and the Need for a New Liberatory Project (Global Issues)
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Blocks to Robots: Learning with Technology in the Early Childhood Classroom (0)
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Youtube on Steroids - Rank Multiple Keywords 1st Page
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Fundamentals of Statistical and Thermal Physics (1st edition)
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Towards Marine Ecosystem-Based Management in the Wider Caribbean (Amsterdam University Press - MARE Publication Series)
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Equilibrium and Non-Equilibrium Statistical Mechanics 1st Edition
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Learn, Teach, Challenge: Approaching Indigenous Literatures (Indigenous Studies)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.