Posted on 2017-11-13, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Susan C. M. Gardner, Eva Oberdorster, | Category: Biology | Language: English | Page: 328 | ISBN: 0849327156 | ISBN13: 9780849327155 |
Description: Toxicology of Reptiles cohesively summarizes much of the cutting-edge research taking place in fields such as reptilian endocrinology, neurophysiology, immunology, and ecology. It also addresses conservation needs along with the complications often associated with population studies. The text is easy to synthesize and apply in the evaluation and understanding of potential risks to reptiles from environmental contaminants. This book provides a comprehensive description of the current state of knowledge of reptilian toxicology from the perspective of target organ systems. It covers major contaminant classes within each chapter, focusing on those of greatest concern. The authors highlight the most pressing information gaps, and propose priority directions for further advancement in the fields of reptilian biology, wildlife and environmental toxicology, conservation, and ecological risk assessment.
Toxicology of Reptiles (New Perspectives: Toxicology and the Environment).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33411
- 2011-12-15Breast Cancer and the Environment: A Life Course Approach free ebook download
- 2017-11-22[PDF] Target Organ Toxicity in Marine and Freshwater Teleosts: Systems (New Perspectives: Toxicology and the Environment)
- 2017-02-13[PDF] Target Organ Toxicity in Marine and Freshwater Teleosts: Systems (New Perspectives: Toxicology and the Environment)
- 2009-01-29Toxicology of Marine Mammals (New Perspectives: Toxicology and the Environment) - Removed
- 2017-11-04[PDF] Sustainable Water Management: New Perspectives, Design, and Practices - Removed
- 2017-10-12[PDF] Rough Guides Snapshot New Zealand: Fiordland and the south
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Political Ecology of Tourism: Community, power and the environment (Contemporary Geographies of Leisure, Tourism and Mobility)
- 2018-01-22[PDF] Air Pollution XIX (Transactions on Ecology and the Environment) (Wit Transactions on Ecology and the Environment)
- 2017-12-31[PDF] Wellbeing: A Complete Reference Guide, Wellbeing and the Environment (Volume II)
- 2017-12-30[PDF] Making Technology Work: Applications in Energy and the Environment
- 2017-12-14[PDF] Intelligence Quotient: Testing, Role of Genetics and the Environment and Social Outcomes (Neuroscience Research Progress)
- 2017-12-10[PDF] Environmental Impacts of Renewable Energy (Energy and the Environment)
- 2017-11-22[PDF] Meteorology Today: Introduction to Weather, Climate, and the Environment, 11th edition
- 2017-10-23[PDF] Coastal Processes (Wit Transactions on Ecology and the Environment)
- 2017-04-08[PDF] GPR Remote Sensing in Archaeology (Geotechnologies and the Environment)
- 2011-10-02Applications of Toxicogenomic Technologies to Predictive Toxicology and Risk Assessment
- 2012-03-14The Biolinguistic Enterprise: New Perspectives on the Evolution and Nature of the Human Language Faculty By Anna Maria Di Sciullo, Cedric Boeckx
- 2018-01-10[PDF] Women's Entrepreneurship and Economics: New Perspectives, Practices, and Policies (International Studies in Entrepreneurship)
- 2018-01-06[PDF] Helping Battered Women: New Perspectives and Remedies
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.