Posted on 2018-01-07, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Shayne C. Gad | Publisher: CRC Press | Category: Medicine | Language: English | Page: 376 | ISBN: 0849327938 | ISBN13: 9780849327933 |
Description: Toxicology of the Gastrointestinal Tract focuses on the specifics of the mechanisms and adverse effects of xenobiotic agents and pharmaceuticals on the structure and function of the GI tract. The book focuses on a number of specific areas of intestinal research. Beginning with the well-recognized and major functions of nutrient absorption and its role as a protective barrier, the text elaborates on the expanding body of knowledge that relates to the intestines as a major metabolic and immunologic organ involved in the synthesis and degradation of both natural and foreign substances. It includes an overview of the function and dysfunction of the human absorptive process and the effects of microbial flora on these processes, as well as specific classes of toxicants that target the GI tract. The international panel of contributors presents a critical appraisal of the interactions of chemicals and drugs with the gastrointestinal system and the experimental methods and regions of research on which to focus future efforts. Providing a complete and multidisciplinary overview of the gastrointestinal system both in health and as it is involved in the toxicity of exogenous agents, Toxicology of the Gastrointestinal Tract brings together the current and growing knowledge of this critical organ system in a single volume.
Toxicology of the Gastrointestinal Tract (Target Organ Toxicology Series).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35093
- 2013-12-10Toxicology of the Gastrointestinal Tract (Target Organ Toxicology Series) (repost)
- 2017-12-30[PDF] Ultrasound of the Gastrointestinal Tract (Medical Radiology / Diagnostic Imaging)
- 2017-10-27[PDF] MRI of the Gastrointestinal Tract (Medical Radiology)
- 2017-12-19[PDF] Atlas of Interstitial Cells of Cajal in the Gastrointestinal Tract
- 2017-12-16[PDF] Functional and Motility Disorders of the Gastrointestinal Tract: A Case Study Approach - Removed
- 2017-12-16[PDF] Early Neoplasias of the Gastrointestinal Tract: Endoscopic Diagnosis and Therapeutic Decisions - Removed
- 2017-12-15[PDF] Immunotoxicology and Immunopharmacology, Third Edition (Target Organ Toxicology Series)
- 2017-12-05[PDF] Surgery for Cancers of the Gastrointestinal Tract: A Step-by-Step Approach - Removed
- 2017-12-02[PDF] Self-Expandable Stents in the Gastrointestinal Tract - Removed
- 2017-03-2103100-[Upload 2017]-Early Cancer of the Gastrointestinal Tract.pdf
- 2013-12-15Toxicology of the Gastrointestinal Tract
- 2012-10-27Physiology of the Gastrointestinal Tract, Two Volume Set BY Leonard R. Johnson PDF - Removed
- 2012-01-01Toxicology of the Gastrointestinal Tract (repost)
- 2008-12-06Toxicology of the Gastrointestinal Tract
- 2019-03-20Biomechanics of the Gastrointestinal Tract New Perspectives in Motility Research and Diagnostics
- 2019-03-17Biomechanics of the Gastrointestinal Tract New Perspectives in Motility Research and Diagnostics
- 2018-12-14Problems of the Gastrointestinal Tract in Anesthesia, the Perioperative Period, and Intensive Care I...
- 2018-11-07Diffusion Weighted Imaging of the Gastrointestinal Tract Techniques and Clinical Applications
- 2018-07-18Cancer Of The Gastrointestinal Tract A Handbook For Nurse Practitioners
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.