Posted on 2018-01-06, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Dario Villamaina | Category: Physics | Language: English | Page: 138 | ISBN: 3319017713 | ISBN13: 9783319017716 |
Description: The study of fluctuations in statistical physics has a long history, and a general theory is well established, connecting fluctuations to response properties of equilibrium systems. Remarkably, this framework fails as soon as some current is flowing across the system, driving it out of equilibrium. The presence of currents is quite common in nature and produces rich phenomena which are far from being included in a general framework. This thesis focuses on this general problem by studying different models such as granular materials and systems exhibiting anomalous diffusion and shows how the generalized response techniques can be successfully used to catch the relevant degrees of freedom that drive the systems out of equilibrium. This study paves the way to the use of the generalized fluctuation relations in an operative way, in order to extract information from a non-equilibrium system and to build the corresponding phenomenological theory.
Transport Properties in Non-Equilibrium and Anomalous Systems.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35083
- 2013-12-26Transport Properties in Non-Equilibrium and Anomalous Systems
- 2018-01-21[PDF] Transport Properties of Foods (Food Science and Technology)
- 2018-01-15[PDF] Transport Properties of Chemicals and Hydrocarbons, Second Edition
- 2017-11-19[PDF] Convection with Local Thermal Non-Equilibrium and Microfluidic Effects (Advances in Mechanics and Mathematics) - Removed
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Transport in Laser Microfabrication: Fundamentals and Applications
- 2018-01-13[PDF] 25 Years of Non-Equilibrium Statistical Mechanics: Proceedings of the XIII Sitges Conference, Sitges, Barcelona Spain, 13-17 June 1994 (Lecture Notes in Physics)
- 2018-01-08[PDF] Physical Properties of Nanorods (NanoScience and Technology) - Removed
- 2017-12-28[PDF] Field Theory of Non-Equilibrium Systems
- 2017-12-27[PDF] Mystery Of America: Enigmatic Mysteries And Anomalous Artifacts Of North America - A Connection To The Ancient Past
- 2017-12-26[PDF] Parkinson's Disease: Non-Motor and Non-Dopaminergic Features
- 2017-12-24[PDF] Aspects Of Polaron Theory: Equilibrium and Nonequilibrium Problems
- 2017-12-20[PDF] Vibrational Properties of Defective Oxides and 2D Nanolattices: Insights from First-Principles Simulations (Springer Theses)
- 2017-12-16[PDF] Optical Properties of Functional Polymers and Nano Engineering Applications (Nanotechnology and Application Series)
- 2017-11-13[PDF] Arithmetical Properties of Commutative Rings and Monoids (Lecture Notes in Pure and Applied Mathematics)
- 2017-11-06[PDF] Thermal Properties of Green Polymers and Biocomposites (Hot Topics in Thermal Analysis and Calorimetry)
- 2017-10-15[PDF] Transport Processes in Space Physics and Astrophysics: Problems and Solutions (Lecture Notes in Physics)
- 2017-10-14[PDF] Dynamics in First Order Phase Transitions in Equilibrium and Nonequilibrium Systems (Lecture Notes in Physics)
- 2017-10-13[PDF] Transport Modeling for Environmental Engineers and Scientists
- 2017-02-09[PDF] Dynamics in First Order Phase Transitions in Equilibrium and Nonequilibrium Systems (Lecture Notes in Physics)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.