Posted on 2018-01-08, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Arthur Zimmermann | Publisher: Springer | Category: Medicine | Language: English | Page: 3559 | ISBN: 3319269542 | ISBN13: 9783319269542 |
Description: Authors: Zimmermann, Arthur Comprehensively covers liver tumor pathology by combining issues of general pathology and surgical pathology Addresses all aspects of surgical pathology Presents cell biologic and molecular features in detail Offers a complete description of a rapidly evolving field This book covers all liver tumors and lesions that clinically and radiologically mimic liver tumors. It provides readers with a comprehensive overview of this complex and rapidly evolving field. All aspects of surgical pathology are addressed, supplemented by detailed presentations of the lesions cell-biologic and molecular features. In addition, the methods employed for diagnosis and diagnostic algorithms are discussed. It appeals to pathologists and hepatologists and serves as an invaluable aid to diagnosis.The field of liver tumors and tumor-like lesions in adults and children has experienced tremendous advances in recent years. Specifically, the recognition of novel entities, deepened insights into known tumors, and refinement of classifications have necessitated continual updates and reappraisals. In addition, previous understanding of hepatic carcinogenesis and tumor progression has been transformed by the very rapid evolution of our understanding of cell biology, genomics, signaling pathways, cell interactions, and mechanisms of invasion and spread of hepatic tumor cells. These general pathology issues must be combined with surgical pathology if a comprehensive understanding of liver tumor pathology is to be achieved. About the authors Professor Arthur Zimmermann is an internationally known specialist in hepatobiliary tumor pathology. After his training as pathologist at the University of Berne, he worked in basic research for several years, focusing on tumor cell growth regulation, tumor cell locomotion and protein kinase signaling. As acting director of the Institute of Pathology of the University of Berne (more than 150 persons work in diagnostics, basic research and student teaching), he implemented the most modern methods of cell biology and genome studies. Professor Zimmermann analyzed more than 20'000 liver specimens, detected several new tumor entities, and was an author or coauthor of more than 500 publications in this field. Furthermore, he was one of the editors of the very successful book Pediatric Liver Tumor (Pediatric Oncology Series Book, Springer, 2011).As chapter author, he participated in several well-known books, including Blumgart's Surgery of the Liver and Biliary tract, the Oxford Textbook of Oncology (2nd ed., Oxford Univ.Press, 2002), Felix Lee's Liver Cancer : New Research (Nova Publishers, 2006), Bleyer and Barr's Cancer in Adolescents and Young Adults (Springer, 2007), Rods's Textbook of Hepatology (Blackwell, 2007), the WHO Classification of Tumors of the Digestive System (2010 edition), Saxena's Practical Hepatic Pathology (Elsevier, 2011 ), and Pizo and Poplack's Principles and Practice of Pediatric Oncology ( Lippincott, Williams and Wilkins, 2011 ). Professor Zimmermann developed the world pathology review center for the multinational SIOPEL liver cancer treatment studies. Together with COG, SIOPEL is the largest Study Group for liver cancer in children, and many hundreds of patients are currently taken care of worldwide. In his function as head of the review and consulting center, Professor Zimmermann developed a new classification of pediatric liver tumors (the SIOPEL Classification). Number of Pages XXXIII, 3559 Number of Illustrations and Tables 1 b/w illustrations, 879 illustrations in colour Topics Pathology Oncology Hepatology Surgery Consider Purchasing a Premium account from for Multiple/High Speed And Support :) Any contribution is appreciated
Tumors and Tumor-Like Lesions of the Hepatobiliary Tract: General and Surgical Pathology.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35139
- 2017-07-30Tumors and Tumor-Like Lesions of the Hepatobiliary Tract: General and Surgical Pathology - Removed
- 2016-11-30Tumors and Tumor-Like Lesions of the Hepatobiliary Tract General and Surgical Pathology - Removed
- 2017-12-06[PDF] Tumors and Tumor-like Conditions of the Lung and Pleura: Expert Consult: Online and Print, 1e
- 2019-06-26Imaging of Bone Tumors and Tumor-Like Lesions Techniques and Applications
- 2018-10-31Tumors and Tumor-Like Lesions of Bone For Surgical Pathologists, Orthopedic Surgeons and Radiologist...
- 2018-04-17Tumors and Tumor-Like Lesions of Bone For Surgical Pathologists, Orthopedic Surgeons and Radiologists - Removed
- 2018-04-13Tumors and Tumor-Like Lesions of Bone For Surgical Pathologists, Orthopedic Surgeons and Radiologists - Removed
- 2012-08-31Tumors and Tumor-like Conditions of the Lung and Pleura (repost)
- 2011-09-02Tumors and Tumor-like Conditions of the Lung and Pleura
- 2009-08-23Imaging of Bone Tumors and Tumor-Like Lesions: Techniques and Applications (Medical Radiology / Diagnostic Imaging)
- 2017-10-16[PDF] Precancerous Lesions of the Gynecologic Tract: Diagnostic and Molecular Genetic Pathology - Removed
- 2018-01-02[PDF] How to Think Like an Entrepreneur (The School of Life)
- 2017-12-30[PDF] Head and Neck Pathology: A Volume in the Series: Foundations in Diagnostic Pathology (Expert Consult - Online and Print), 2e - Removed
- 2017-12-08[PDF] How to Think Like A Horse: The Essential Handbook for Understanding Why Horses Do What They Do
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Diagnostic and Surgical Imaging Anatomy: Knee, Ankle, Foot: Published - Removed
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Diagnostic and Surgical Imaging Anatomy: Musculoskeletal - Removed
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Diagnostic and Surgical Imaging Anatomy: Chest, Abdomen, Pelvis - Removed
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Diagnostic and Surgical Imaging Anatomy: Knee, Ankle, Foot - Removed
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Medical and Surgical Treatment of Parathyroid Diseases: An Evidence-Based Approach
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.