[PDF] Turn Left at Orion: Hundreds of Night Sky Objects to See in a Home Telescope - and How to Find Them, 4th edition
Posted on 2017-12-10, updated at 2019-01-12, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Guy Consolmagno, Dan M. Davis | Category: Astronomy and Cosmology | Language: English | Page: 1 | ISBN: 0521153972 |
Description: With over 100,000 copies sold since first publication, this is one of the most popular astronomy books of all time. It is a unique guidebook to the night sky, providing all the information you need to observe a whole host of celestial objects. With a new spiral binding, this edition is even easier to use outdoors at the telescope and is the ideal beginner's book. Keeping its distinct one-object-per-spread format, this edition is also designed for Dobsonian telescopes, as well as for smaller reflectors and refractors, and covers Southern hemisphere objects in more detail. Large-format eyepiece views, positioned side-by-side, show objects exactly as they are seen through a telescope, and with improved directions, updated tables of astronomical information and an expanded night-by-night Moon section, it has never been easier to explore the night sky on your own. Many additional resources are available on the accompanying website, www.cambridge.org/turnleft.
Turn Left at Orion: Hundreds of Night Sky Objects to See in a Home Telescope - and How to Find Them, 4th edition.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34247
- 2008-12-30Turn Left at Orion: A Hundred Night Sky Objects to See in a Small Telescope--and How to Find Them
- 2013-10-29Turn Left at Orion: A Hundred Night Sky Objects to See in a Small Telescope
- 2018-02-01[PDF] 100 Baggers: Stocks That Return 100-to-1 and How To Find Them
- 2018-01-03[PDF] Must-See Birds of the Pacific Northwest: 85 Unforgettable Species, Their Fascinating Lives, and How to Find Them
- 2017-12-19[PDF] Common Errors in Statistics (and How to Avoid Them), 3rd edition
- 2017-12-16[PDF] Viewing the Constellations with Binoculars: 250 Wonderful Sky Objects to See and Explore (The Patrick Moore Practical Astronomy Series)
- 2017-11-15[PDF] Misteaks. . . and how to find them before the teacher does. . .: A Calculus Supplement, 3rd Edition
- 2017-10-20[PDF] Six Rules of Brand Revitalization, Second Edition: Learn the Most Common Branding Mistakes and How to Avoid Them (2nd Edition)
- 2017-02-09[PDF] Viewing the Constellations with Binoculars: 250 Wonderful Sky Objects to See and Explore (The Patrick Moore Practical Astronomy Series)
- 2017-01-07[PDF] Six Rules of Brand Revitalization, Second Edition: Learn the Most Common Branding Mistakes and How to Avoid Them (2nd Edition)
- 2018-01-04[PDF] Turn Right at Orion: Travels Through the Cosmos
- 2017-12-26[PDF] Turn Left at Doheny - A tough-edged crime novel set in Los Angeles
- 2018-02-01[PDF] 500 Time-Tested Home Remedies and the Science Behind Them: Ease Aches, Pains, Ailments, and More with Hundreds of Simple and Effective At-Home Treatments
- 2017-11-09[PDF] Perfect Phrases for Coaches: Hundreds of Ready-to-use Winning Phrases for any Sport On and Off the Field
- 2016-12-29[PDF] Perfect Phrases for Coaches: Hundreds of Ready-to-use Winning Phrases for any Sport On and Off the Field
- 2018-02-02[PDF] The Art of the Film: Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Money, Markets, and Democracy: Politically Skewed Financial Markets and How to Fix Them
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Estimating and Tendering for Construction Work, 4th edition
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Real-Time Systems and Programming Languages: Ada, Real-Time Java and C/Real-Time POSIX (4th Edition) (International Computer Science Series)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.