Posted on 2018-01-19, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Gordon Williamson | Publisher: Osprey | Category: History | Language: English | Page: 51 | ISBN: 1841763624 | ISBN13: 9781841763620 |
Description: As was the case in World War II, one of the greatest threats to Britain during World War I was the German U-boat menace. This book traces the development of the U-boat threat from the Brandtaucher, designed by Wilhelm Bauer, the father of the German submarine arm, in 1850, through to the commissioning of Germany's first U-boat to go into service, the U-1, in 1906. It then covers the main types of World War I U-boat, detailing the operational history of the U-boat service in depth, with a particular focus on the campaigns in the Atlantic and Mediterranean, as well as the slow build up of anti-submarine measures by the allies.
U-boats of the Kaiser's Navy.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35460
- 2014-05-06U-Boats of the Kaiser's Navy (New Vanguard 50) (repost)
- 2013-11-06U-boats of the Kaiser's Navy (Osprey New Vanguard 050)
- 2009-07-16U-boats of the Kaiser's Navy
- 2009-02-24Gordon Williamson: Osprey New Vanguard 050 - U-boats of the Kaiser's Navy
- 2012-05-19The Kaiser's Army in Color
- 2018-01-11[PDF] Colors & Markings of the U.S. Navy CAG Aircraft, Part 2: Attack Aircraft - C&M Vol. 16
- 2018-01-11[PDF] Colors & Markings of the U.S. Navy F-4 Phantom, Part 2: Pacific Coast Squadrons - C&M Vol. 22
- 2017-12-21[PDF] Fishing Boats of the World 1
- 2017-12-20[PDF] Fishing Boats of the World 3
- 2017-12-04[PDF] Capital Ships of the Imperial Japanese Navy 1868-1945: The Yamato Class and Subsequent Planning
- 2017-12-04[PDF] Capital Ships of the Imperial Japanese Navy 1868-1945: The Yamato Class and Subsequent Planning: Chapter 6: Detailed Description of the Main Gun Turret
- 2017-11-27[PDF] Aircraft Carriers of the United States Navy: Rare Photographs from Wartime Archives
- 2017-11-20[PDF] Civil War Ironclads: The U.S. Navy and Industrial Mobilization (Johns Hopkins Studies in the History of Technology)
- 2017-11-14[PDF] Crisis at Sea: The United States Navy in European Waters in World War I
- 2017-10-27[PDF] Capital Ships of the Imperial Japanese Navy 1868-1945: The YAMATO Class and Subsequent Planning: Chapters 7 through 10
- 2017-10-27[PDF] Capital Ships of the Imperial Japanese Navy 1868-1945: The YAMATO Class and Subsequent Planning: Chapters 4 and 5
- 2017-10-12[PDF] North Atlantic Run: The Royal Canadian Navy and the Battle for the Convoys
- 2017-10-06[PDF] Leadership Lessons of the U.S. Navy SEALS : Battle-Tested Strategies for Creating Successful Organizations and Inspiring Extraordinary Results
- 2017-04-12[PDF] Fishing Boats of the World: No. 2
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.