[PDF] Ultrasound Imaging in Reproductive Medicine: Advances in Infertility Work-up, Treatment, and ART
Posted on 2018-01-02, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Laurel A. Stadtmauer, Ilan Tur-Kaspa | Category: Medicine | Language: English | Page: 500 | ISBN: 1461491819 | ISBN13: 9781461491811 |
Description: Can physicians, nurses, and ultrasonographers imagine infertility diagnosis and treatment and assisted reproductive technologies (ART) today without ultrasound? Ultrasound Imaging in Reproductive Medicine provides the most comprehensive know-how of modern imaging for all who are actively involved in ART and reproductive medicine. All that you wanted to know about the role of ultrasound - from the first time a woman comes to your clinic because of infertility to when she will conceive - is discussed in this book. With a critical evaluation of its advantages, Ultrasound Imaging in Reproductive Medicine covers traditional and emerging imaging technologies, including three-dimensional (3D) ultrasound for evaluating ovarian reserve, uterine cavity and tubal patency assessment, and ovarian and endometrial response for treatment. 3D ultrasound to assess ovarian and endometrial volume and 3D automated monitoring of follicles are covered in detail with up-to-date references. Imaging techniques of the embryo and embryo transfer, pulsed color Doppler techniques, and MRI-guided ultrasound procedures for treatment of uterine fibroids are also presented. See better, do ART better.
Ultrasound Imaging in Reproductive Medicine: Advances in Infertility Work-up, Treatment, and ART.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34962
- 2019-11-25Ultrasound Imaging in Reproductive Medicine: Advances in Infertility Work-up, Treatment and ART Ed 2
- 2019-07-20Ultrasound Imaging in Reproductive Medicine; Advances in Infertility Work-up, Treatment and ART, 2nd Edition
- 2018-12-14Ultrasound Imaging in Reproductive Medicine Advances in Infertility Work-up, Treatment, and ART
- 2014-03-09Ultrasound Imaging in Reproductive Medicine: Advances in Infertility Work-up, Treatment, and ART - Removed
- 2018-01-18[PDF] Ultrasound Imaging for Rehabilitation of the Lumbopelvic Region: A Clinical Approach, 1e - Removed
- 2017-12-23[PDF] Oxford Handbook of Reproductive Medicine and Family Planning (Oxford Handbooks)
- 2017-12-16[PDF] Multimodality Imaging in Cardiovascular Medicine
- 2017-11-25[PDF] Ultrasound Imaging and Therapy
- 2017-10-16[PDF] Prospect in Pediatric Diseases Medicine (Advances in Experimental Medicine and Biology)
- 2017-10-05[PDF] Ultrasound Imaging in Acute and Chronic Kidney Disease (Contributions to Nephrology, Vol. 188)
- 2017-01-11[PDF] Oxford Handbook of Reproductive Medicine and Family Planning (Oxford Handbooks) - Removed
- 2018-01-06[PDF] Critical Issues in Reproductive Health (The Springer Series on Demographic Methods and Population Analysis)
- 2018-01-04[PDF] Large Scale Renewable Power Generation: Advances in Technologies for Generation, Transmission and Storage (Green Energy and Technology)
- 2018-01-02[PDF] Nutrition in Intensive Care Medicine: Beyond Physiology (World Review of Nutrition and Dietetics, Vol. 105)
- 2017-12-30[PDF] Vascular Imaging of the Central Nervous System: Physical Principles, Clinical Applications and Emerging Techniques (Current Clinical Imaging)
- 2017-12-23[PDF] The Psychopharmacology of Herbal Medicine: Plant Drugs That Alter Mind, Brain, and Behavior
- 2017-12-10[PDF] The Encyclopaedia of Sports Medicine: An IOC Medical Commission Publication, Genetic and Molecular Aspects of Sports Performance (Volume XVIII)
- 2017-10-10[PDF] Call for Change: The Medicine Way of American Indian History, Ethos, and Reality
- 2017-10-04[PDF] The Chief Concern of Medicine: The Integration of the Medical Humanities and Narrative Knowledge into Medical Practices
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.