Posted on 2017-12-08, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Joy Ogden | Publisher: Wiley | Category: Medicine | Language: English | Page: 160 | ISBN: 0470854359 | ISBN13: 9780470854358 |
Description: Two decades ago, a diagnosis of breast cancer meant only one thing: mastectomy. A revolution in treatment has given those now afflicted a choice of treatment options far beyond this draconian cure-all. Written by a noted health journalist and former patient, Understanding Breast Cancer offers reliable, up-to-date information on today's most effective treatments. With insights and advice from breast cancer patients who experienced different diagnoses and levels of treatment, Joy Ogden candidly shows how an informed and proactive approach can turn a cancer patient into one of a legion of cancer survivors. From the Back Cover Learning that you have breast cancer is a shocking experience. Not only are people fearful of their future, they are also faced with difficult choices about treatment and worries about its impact on themselves, their family and friends. Understanding Breast Cancer includes essential information and practical advice on coping with every aspect of breast cancer, including: - The treatment options available. - Coming to terms with the psychological impact. - Breast reconstruction and prostheses. - Complementary therapies and diet. - Breast cancer, pregnancy and fertility. Joy Ogden is a health journalist who uses her own encounter with breast cancer to answer the questions of others in a similar situation. She talks to many such women, and men, about their experiences of diagnosis and treatment, and includes their stories here.
Understanding Breast Cancer (Understanding Illness & Health).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34197
- 2017-10-31[PDF] Understanding Diabetes (Understanding Illness & Health)
- 2018-01-10[PDF] Understanding Global Health (LANGE Clinical Medicine)
- 2011-12-18Fight Now: Eat & Live Proactively Against Breast Cancer
- 2011-12-15Breast Cancer - Focusing Tumor Microenvironment, Stem cells and Metastasis
- 2011-12-15Breast Cancer and the Environment: A Life Course Approach free ebook download
- 2011-10-23"Meeting Psychosocial Needs of Women with Breast Cancer" ed. by Maria Hewitt, Roger Herdman, and Jimmie Holland
- 2011-08-31Understanding Diabetes (Understanding Illness & Health)
- 2018-01-31[PDF] The Breast Cancer Survivor's Fitness Plan: A Doctor-Approved Workout Plan For a Strong Body and Lifesaving Results (Harvard Medical School Guides)
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Male Breast Cancer
- 2018-01-20[PDF] Early Breast Cancer: From Screening to Multidisciplinary Management
- 2018-01-03[PDF] Stop Breast Cancer Before it Starts
- 2017-12-11[PDF] Inflammatory Breast Cancer
- 2017-12-10[PDF] The Breast Cancer Pattern: It Starts with Your Starving Thyroid
- 2017-11-18[PDF] A Breast Cancer Alphabet
- 2017-02-08[PDF] A Breast Cancer Alphabet
- 2010-07-05Understanding Breast Cancer (Understanding Illness & Health)
- 2007-12-11Understanding Breast Cancer Genetics (Understanding Health and Sickness Series)
- 2007-05-16Understanding Breast Cancer Genetics (Understanding Health and Sickness Series)
- 2018-06-01Understanding Breast Cancer Genetics
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.