Posted on 2017-10-06, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Corneliu Bjola | Publisher: Routledge | Category: Sociology | Language: English | Page: 256 | ISBN: 0415688205 | ISBN13: 9780415688208 |
Description: This book provides a comprehensive new introduction to the study of international diplomacy, covering both theory and practice. The text summarises and discusses the major trends in the field of diplomacy, developing an innovative analytical toolbox for understanding diplomacy not as a collection of practices or a set of historical traditions, but as a form of institutionalised communication through which authorised representatives produce, manage and distribute public goods. The book: traces the evolution of diplomacy from its beginnings in ancient Egypt, Greece and China to our current age of global diplomacy examines theoretical explanations about how diplomats take decisions, make relations and shape the world discusses normative approaches to how diplomacy ought to adapt itself to the twenty-first century, help remake states and assist the peaceful evolution of international order. In sum, Understanding International Diplomacy provides an up-to-date, accessible and authoritative overview of how diplomacy works and ought to work in a globalising world. This new textbook is essential reading for students of international diplomacy, and highly recommended for students of crisis negotiation, international organisations, foreign policy and international relations in general.
Understanding International Diplomacy: Theory, Practice and Ethics.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 32120
- 2017-02-16[PDF] Understanding International Diplomacy: Theory, Practice and Ethics
- 2018-06-05Understanding International Diplomacy Theory, Practice and Ethics
- 2018-05-19Understanding International Diplomacy: Theory, Practice and Ethics
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Banking Systems Simulation: Theory, Practice, and Application of Modeling Shocks, Losses, and Contagion (Wiley Series in Modeling and Simulation)
- 2018-01-20[PDF] Rehabilitation Goal Setting: Theory, Practice and Evidence (Rehabilitation Science in Practice Series)
- 2017-11-08[PDF] Cloud Computing Networking: Theory, Practice, and Development
- 2017-10-24[PDF] Cross-Cultural Marketing: Theory, practice and relevance
- 2017-10-16[PDF] Multivariate Density Estimation: Theory, Practice, and Visualization (Wiley, 1992)
- 2017-02-16[PDF] Cross-Cultural Marketing: Theory, practice and relevance
- 2018-01-27[PDF] UNDERSTANDING EMOTIONS IN SOCIAL WORK: THEORY, PRACTICE AND REFLECTION
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Public-Key Cryptography - PKC 2017: 20th IACR International Conference on Practice and Theory in Public-Key Cryptography, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, ... Part I (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- 2018-01-06[PDF] Understanding Risk: The Theory and Practice of Financial Risk Management (Chapman & Hall/CRC Financial Mathematics Series)
- 2017-12-31[PDF] Public-Key Cryptography PKC 2014: 17th International Conference on Practice and Theory in Public-Key Cryptography, Buenos Aires, Argentina, March ... Computer Science / Security and Cryptology) - Removed
- 2017-12-31[PDF] International Perspectives on the Assessment and Treatment of Sexual Offenders: Theory, Practice and Research
- 2017-12-01[PDF] Therapeutic Correctional Relationships: Theory, research and practice (International Series on Desistance and Rehabilitation)
- 2019-01-31Theory, Practice, and Applications of Rules on the Web 7th International Symposium, RuleML 2013,
- 2019-01-24Theory, Practice, and Applications of Rules on the Web 7th International Symposium, RuleML 2013, ...
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Understanding Climate Change: Science, Policy, and Practice
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Critical Mathematics Education: Theory, Praxis and Reality (Cognition, Equity & Society: International Perspectives)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.