Posted on 2018-02-01, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Claudio Sardoni | Category: Economy | Language: English | Page: 192 | ISBN: 1848449690 | ISBN13: 9781848449695 |
Description: In the midst of the current world economic crisis, many claim there is a necessity to return to the Marxian and Keynesian traditions in order to better understand the dynamics of market economies. This book is an important step in that direction. It presents a critical examination of the foundations of macroeconomics as developed in the traditions of Marx, Keynes and Kalecki, which are contrasted with the current mainstream. Particular attention is given to the problem of market forms and their relevance for macroeconomics. Professional economists and postgraduate students in economics, in particular those concerned with macroeconomics and the history of economic thought in the 20th century, will find this insightful resource invaluable. This book should be required reading for a large proportion of the economics profession who are dissatisfied with the mainstream.
Unemployment, Recession and Effective Demand: The Contributions of Marx, Keynes and Kalecki.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35875
- 2017-11-28[PDF] Fringe Benefits (Print on Demand) (The Ladies Who Lunch)
- 2017-10-17[PDF] Unemployment, Welfare, and Masculine Citizenship: So Much Honest Poverty in Britain, 1870-1930 (Genders and Sexualities in History)
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Synergy Value and Strategic Management: Inside the Black Box of Mergers and Acquisitions (Contributions to Management Science) - Removed
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Cyclostationarity: Theory and Methods III: Contributions to the 9th Workshop on Cyclostationary Systems and Their Applications, Grodek, Poland, 2016 (Applied Condition Monitoring)
- 2018-01-02[PDF] Space, Structure and Randomness: Contributions in Honor of Georges Matheron in the Fields of Geostatistics, Random Sets and Mathematical Morphology (Lecture Notes in Statistics) - Removed
- 2018-01-01[PDF] How to Write Effective Business English: The Essential Toolkit for Composing Powerful Letters, E-Mails and More, for Today's Business Needs (Better Business English)
- 2017-12-31[PDF] Business Partnerships and Organizational Performance: The Role of Resources and Capabilities (Contributions to Management Science) - Removed
- 2017-12-31[PDF] Nonlinear Maps and their Applications: Selected Contributions from the NOMA 2011 International Workshop (Springer Proceedings in Mathematics & Statistics)
- 2017-12-30[PDF] A Life Cycle for Clusters?: The Dynamics of Agglomeration, Change, and Adaption (Contributions to Economics)
- 2017-12-27[PDF] Credit and State Theories of Money: The Contributions of A. Mitchell Innes
- 2017-12-26[PDF] House of Debt: How They (and You) Caused the Great Recession, and How We Can Prevent It from Happening Again
- 2017-12-26[PDF] BS 9999 Handbook: Effective Fire Safety in the Design, Management and Use of Buildings
- 2017-12-25[PDF] U.S. Insurance Industries After the 2007-2009 Financial Crisis (Business Economics in a Rapidly-Changing World: Global Recession - Causes, Impacts and Remedies)
- 2017-12-22[PDF] Cycles, Growth and the Great Recession (Routledge Critical Studies in Finance and Stability)
- 2017-12-22[PDF] Buildings, Clothing, and Art (American Indian Contributions to the World)
- 2017-12-19[PDF] The Escape from Balance Sheet Recession and the QE Trap: A Hazardous Road for the World Economy
- 2017-12-16[PDF] Modern Turkey and the Armenian Genocide: An Argument About the Meaning of the Past (Contributions to Political Science)
- 2017-12-14[PDF] Common Corporate Tax Base in the EU: Impact on the Size of Tax Bases and Effective Tax Burdens (ZEW Economic Studies) - Removed
- 2017-12-13[PDF] Theoretical, Experimental, and Numerical Contributions to the Mechanics of Fluids and Solids: A collection of papers in honor of Paul M. Naghdi ... Fur Angewandte Mathmatik Und Physik (ZAMP)) - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.