Posted on 2018-01-20, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Hamid Yaghoubi | Publisher: ITexLi | Category: Civil Engineering | Language: English | Page: 237 | ISBN: 9535128736 | ISBN13: 9789535128731 |
Description: This book contains a collection of latest research developments on the urban transportation systems. It describes rail transit systems, subways, bus rapid transit (BRT) systems, taxicabs, automobiles, etc. This professional book as a credible source can be very applicable and useful for all professors, researchers, students, experienced technical professionals, practitioners and others interested in urban transportation systems. This book studies the technical parameters and provides a comprehensive overview of the significant characteristics for urban transportation systems, including energy management systems, wireless communication systems, operations and maintenance systems, transport serviceability, environmental problems and solutions, simulation, modelling, analysis, design, safety and risk, standards, traffic congestion, ride quality, air quality, noise and vibration, financial and economic aspects, pricing strategies, etc. Contents Preface 1 Track Gauge Degradation Modelling on Small Urban Rail Networks: Zagreb Tram System Case Study 2 Design of Energy Management System of a PEMFCâ€“Batteryâ€“ Supercapacitor Hybrid Tramway 3 Wireless Communication Systems for Urban Transport 4 Airborne and Ground-Borne Noise and Vibration from Urban Rail Transit Systems 5 Characterisation of Airborne Particulate Matter in Different European Subway Systems 6 The Effects of Urban Public Transit Investment on Traffic Congestion and Air Quality 7 Bus Rapid Transit Systems Road Safety: A Case Study of Mexico City 8 Procedure for the Award of Contracts and Contracting in Public Passenger Transport 9 Financial Aspects of Urban Transport 10 The Rise of Ride Sharing in Urban Transport: Threat or Opportunity? 11 Traffic Congestion Pricing: Methodologies and Equity Implications
'Urban Transport Systems'.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35492
- 2018-01-20[PDF] 'Urban Transport Systems'
- 2017-11-03[PDF] Geographical Information and Urban Transport Systems
- 2019-01-31Integration as Solution for Advanced Smart Urban Transport Systems
- 2019-01-14Integration as Solution for Advanced Smart Urban Transport Systems
- 2018-01-10[PDF] Urban Transportation Systems
- 2018-01-04[PDF] Advanced Transport Systems: Analysis, Modeling, and Evaluation of Performances
- 2017-12-13[PDF] Intelligent Transport Systems: 802.11-based Roadside-to-Vehicle Communications
- 2017-11-22[PDF] Urban Transit Systems and Technology
- 2017-11-11[PDF] Intelligent Transport Systems Standards (Intelligent Transportation Systems)
- 2017-10-03[PDF] Intelligent Transport Systems: Technologies and Applications
- 2013-08-06Geographical Information and Urban Transport Systems
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Cities on the Move: A World Bank Urban Transport Strategy Review
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Clean Mobility and Intelligent Transport Systems (Transportation)
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Evaluation of Intelligent Road Transport Systems: Methods and Results (Iet Transportation)
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Computational Transport Phenomena of Fluid-Particle Systems (Mechanical Engineering Series) - Removed
- 2018-01-18[PDF] Urban Public Transport Today
- 2018-01-10[PDF] Electric and Hybrid Buses for Urban Transport: Energy Efficiency Strategies (Green Energy and Technology) - Removed
- 2017-12-23[PDF] Autonomous Vehicles: Intelligent Transport Systems and Smart Technologies
- 2017-12-18[PDF] Lagrangian Transport in Geophysical Jets and Waves: The Dynamical Systems Approach (Interdisciplinary Applied Mathematics)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.