Posted on 2017-12-17, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Saqib Saeed | Category: Management | Language: English | Page: 1 | ISBN: 3319059629 |
Description: Due to the increased global political importance of the nonprofit sector, its technological support and organizational characteristics have become important fields of research. In order to conduct effective work, nonprofits need to communicate and coordinate effectively. However, such settings are generally characterized by a lack of resources, an absence of formal hierarchical structures and differences in languages and culture among the activists. Modern technologies could help nonprofit networks in improving their working. In order to design appropriate technological support for such settings, it is important to understand their work practices, which widely differ from traditional business organizations. This book aims to strengthen the body of knowledge by providing user studies and concepts related to user centered technology design process for nonprofit settings. The examination of ethnographic studies and user centered evaluation of IT artifacts in practice will further the understanding of design requirements of these systems. This book includes chapters from leading scholars and practitioners on the technology design process examining human centered factors. The chapters will focus on developed and developing countries as they both have unique issues in technology design. The book will be useful or of interest to academics from a range of fields including information systems, human computer interaction, computer supported cooperative work and organizational science as well as for government officials and governmental organizations.
User-Centric Technology Design for Nonprofit and Civic Engagements.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34475
- 2018-10-15User-Centric Technology Design for Nonprofit and Civic Engagements
- 2018-08-22User-Centric Technology Design for Nonprofit and Civic Engagements
- 2014-06-17User-Centric Technology Design for Nonprofit and Civic Engagements - Removed
- 2017-10-10[PDF] CMOS RF Circuit Design for Reliability and Variability (SpringerBriefs in Applied Sciences and Technology) - Removed
- 2018-01-19[PDF] User-Centered Information Design for Improved Software Usability
- 2018-01-14[PDF] Virtuous Meetings: Technology Design for High Engagement in Large Groups
- 2017-10-28[PDF] Sustainable School Architecture: Design for Elementary and Secondary Schools
- 2017-10-21[PDF] User Experience (UX) Design for Data Visualization
- 2017-10-07[PDF] Web Cartography: Map Design for Interactive and Mobile Devices
- 2018-01-16[PDF] Service-Oriented Architecture: Analysis and Design for Services and Microservices (2nd Edition) (The Prentice Hall Service Technology Series from Thomas Erl)
- 2011-10-02Experimental Design for Formulation (ASA-SIAM Series on Statistics and Applied Probability)
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Applied Process Design for Chemical and Petrochemical Plants Volume 2, Third Edition (Applied Process Design for Chemical & Petrochemical Plants)
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Guide to Cloud Computing for Business and Technology Managers: From Distributed Computing to Cloudware Applications
- 2018-01-31[PDF] User-Centered Interaction Design Patterns for Interactive Digital Television Applications (Human-Computer Interaction Series)
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Engineering and Technology Talent for Innovation and Knowledge-Based Economies: Competencies, Leadership, and a Roadmap for Implementation - Removed
- 2018-01-26[PDF] User Experience in Libraries: Applying Ethnography and Human-Centred Design
- 2018-01-24[PDF] DSP Software Development Techniques for Embedded and Real-Time Systems (Embedded Technology)
- 2018-01-21[PDF] The Eco-Home Design Guide: Principles and Practice for New-Build and Retrofit (Sustainable Building)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.