Posted on 2018-01-28, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Clarence W. de Silva | Category: Physics | Language: English | Page: 1064 | ISBN: 0849318084 | ISBN13: 9780849318085 |
Description: Vibration design and control is crucial to maintaining high performance levels and production efficiency and to prolonging the life of machinery, structures, and industrial processes. Before designing or controlling a system for good vibratory performance, the designer or engineer must understand, analyze, and model the vibratory characteristics of the system. Vibration: Fundamentals and Practice provides the background and techniques that will allow successful design, analysis, modification, and control of vibration in engineering systems. The author presents a uniform and coherent treatment of the subject-he introduces applications along with experimental techniques and instrumentation at the very beginning, then integrates these application, design, and control considerations into the fundamentals and analytical methods throughout the text. To maintain focus and maximize the text's usefulness, he describes and illustrates only the industry-standard and state-of-the-art software and hardware. In recent years, researchers and practitioners have devoted considerable effort towards studying and controlling vibration in a range of applications-machine tools, transit vehicles, impact processes, civil engineering structures, construction machinery, industrial processes, fluid flow systems, and aircraft-in various branches of engineering. Regardless of the application or discipline, with Vibration: Fundamentals and Practice, designers, engineers, and students can reap the benefits of that study and experience, and learn the observation, analysis, modification, and control techniques that produce systems, structures, and processes optimized against the effects of vibration.
Vibration: Fundamentals and Practice, Second Edition.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35753
- 2012-12-08Vibration: Fundamentals and Practice, Second Edition (Repost)
- 2018-01-16[PDF] Pharmacotherapy Principles and Practice, Second Edition (Chisholm-Burns, Pharmacotherapy)
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Digital Character Development: Theory and Practice, Second Edition
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Nutrition in Public Health: Principles, Policies, and Practice, Second Edition
- 2018-01-23[PDF] The Ultimate Spanish Verb Review and Practice, Second Edition (Ultimate Review and Practice)
- 2018-01-22[PDF] Software Maintenance: Concepts and Practice, Second Edition
- 2018-01-19[PDF] Public Finance in Theory and Practice Second edition
- 2018-01-17[PDF] Kampo: A Clinical Guide to Theory and Practice, Second Edition
- 2018-01-06[PDF] Modern Organizations: Theory and Practice, Second Edition
- 2018-01-05[PDF] Linear and Integer Programming: Theory and Practice, Second Edition
- 2018-01-01[PDF] Type 2 Diabetes: Principles and Practice, Second Edition
- 2018-01-01[PDF] Rehabilitation Caseload Management: Concepts and Practice, Second Edition (Springer Series on Rehabilitation)
- 2017-12-31[PDF] Shape Classification and Analysis: Theory and Practice, Second Edition (Image Processing Series)
- 2017-12-30[PDF] Project Finance in Theory and Practice, Second Edition: Designing, Structuring, and Financing Private and Public Projects
- 2017-12-27[PDF] Graphics Shaders: Theory and Practice, Second Edition
- 2017-12-23[PDF] Orthopaedic Biomaterials in Research and Practice, Second Edition
- 2017-12-20[PDF] Modern Actuarial Theory and Practice, Second Edition
- 2017-12-08[PDF] Data Visualization: Principles and Practice, Second Edition
- 2017-11-28[PDF] Attachment and Interaction: From Bowlby to Current Clinical Theory and Practice Second Edition
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.