[PDF] Voice Compression and Communications: Principles and Applications for Fixed and Wireless Channels
Posted on 2017-10-11, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Lajos L. Hanzo | Publisher: Wiley-IEEE Press | Category: Telecommunications | Language: English | Page: 672 | ISBN: 0471150398 | ISBN13: 9780471150398 |
Description: Up-to-date, expert coverage of topics in wireless voice communications Voice communication is the most important facet of mobile radio service. Even when the predicted surge of wireless data and Internet services becomes a reality, voice will remain the most natural means of human communication. Voice Compression and Communications details issues in wireless voice communications and treats compression, channel coding, and wireless transmission as a joint subject. Part I covers background material, whereas Part II provides detailed information on both proprietary and standardized analysis-by-synthesis codecs, including the speech codecs of virtually all existing wireline-based and wireless systems. Parts III and IV discuss mainly research-based wideband, audio, as well as very low-rate schemes likely to find their way into future standards. Voice Compression and Communications describes fundamental concepts in a non-mathematical way early in the book for those with only a background knowledge of signal processing and communications. More advanced readers will find detailed discussions of theoretical principles, future concepts, and solutions to various specific wireless voice communications problems.
Voice Compression and Communications: Principles and Applications for Fixed and Wireless Channels.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 32299
- 2013-06-29Voice Compression and Communications: Principles and Applications for Fixed and Wireless Channels
- 2013-05-11Voice Compression and Communications: Principles and Applications for Fixed and Wireless Channels (repost)
- 2011-07-13Voice Compression and Communications: Principles and Applications for Fixed and Wireless Channels
- 2011-03-15Voice Compression and Communications: Principles and Applications for Fixed and Wireless Channels
- 2018-01-18[PDF] Lossless Compression Handbook (Communications, Networking and Multimedia)
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Practical Telecommunications and Wireless Communications: For Business and Industry
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Regenerative Medicine Technology: On-a-Chip Applications for Disease Modeling, Drug Discovery and Personalized Medicine (Gene and Cell Therapy)
- 2018-01-08[PDF] Advanced Wired and Wireless Networks (Multimedia Systems and Applications)
- 2017-12-25[PDF] Voice Disorders and their Management
- 2017-12-08[PDF] Embedded Systems and Wireless Technology: Theory and Practical Applications
- 2017-10-26[PDF] Advanced iOS 4 Programming: Developing Mobile Applications for Apple iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
- 2017-10-04[PDF] Voice: Onstage and Off
- 2017-02-16[PDF] Voice: Onstage and Off
- 2017-02-10[PDF] Voice Disorders and their Management
- 2017-02-09[PDF] Advanced Wired and Wireless Networks (Multimedia Systems and Applications)
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Digital TV and Wireless Multimedia Communication: 13th International Forum, IFTC 2016, Shanghai, China, November 9-10, 2016, Revised Selected Papers ... in Computer and Information Science)
- 2018-01-20[PDF] LAN Switching and Wireless, CCNA Exploration Labs and Study Guide
- 2018-01-15[PDF] Advances in Electrodermal Activity Processing with Applications for Mental Health: From Heuristic Methods to Convex Optimization
- 2017-11-21[PDF] Next Generation Mobile Communications Ecosystem: Technology Management for Mobile Communications
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.