Posted on 2017-10-12, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Shelley MacDermid Wadsworth | Category: Non-fiction | Language: English | Page: 1 | ISBN: 331921487X |
Description: This unique resource provides findings and insights regarding the multiple impacts of military duty on service members and veterans, specifically from a family standpoint. Broad areas of coverage include marital and family relationships, parenting issues, family effects of war injuries, and family concerns of single service members. The book's diverse contents highlight understudied populations and topics gaining wider interest while examining the immediate and long-term impact of service on family functioning. In addition to raising awareness of issues, chapters point to potential solutions including science-based pre- and post-deployment programs, more responsive training for practitioners, and more focused research and policy directions. [b]Among the topics covered: [/b] • Deployment and divorce: an in-depth analysis by relevant demographic and military characteristics. • Military couples and posttraumatic stress: interpersonally based behaviors and cognitions as mechanisms of individual and couple distress. • Warfare and parent care: armed conflict and the social logic of child and national protection. • Understanding the experiences of women and LGBT veterans in Department of Veterans Affairs care. • Risk and resilience factors in combat military health care providers. • Tangible, instrumental, and emotional support among homeless veterans. War and Family Life offers up-to-date understanding for mental health professionals who serve military families, both in the U.S. and abroad.
War and Family Life (Risk and Resilience in Military and Veteran Families).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 32323
- 2011-09-16Gulf War and Health: Volume 2. Insecticides and Solvents
- 2011-07-12Gulf War and Health: Volume 2. Insecticides and Solvents
- 2017-12-28[PDF] Military Deployment and its Consequences for Families (Risk and Resilience in Military and Veteran Families)
- 2018-01-30[PDF] War and Peace (Vintage Classics)
- 2018-01-29[PDF] War and Society (Political Sociology)
- 2018-01-22[PDF] War and Peach (A Georgia Peach Mystery)
- 2018-01-21[PDF] War and Welfare: Europe and the United States, 1945 to the Present
- 2018-01-15[PDF] War and Embodied Memory: Becoming Disabled in Sierra Leone
- 2018-01-07[PDF] War and the City
- 2017-12-31[PDF] War and Warfare in Late Antiquity (2 vol. set) (Late Antique Archaeology)
- 2017-12-27[PDF] War and Revolution in Yugoslavia, 1941-1945: Occupation and Collaboration
- 2017-12-26[PDF] War and Remembrance in the Twentieth Century (Studies in the Social and Cultural History of Modern Warfare)
- 2017-12-26[PDF] War and Revolution in Vietnam (Introductions to History)
- 2017-12-24[PDF] War and the Law of Nations: A General History
- 2017-12-23[PDF] War and Gold: A Five-Hundred-Year History of Empires, Adventures, and Debt
- 2017-12-22[PDF] War and Society in the Greek World
- 2017-12-16[PDF] War and Power in the Twenty-First Century: The State, Military Power and the International System (Themes for the 21st Century Series)
- 2017-12-15[PDF] War and Weapons (Modern Knowledge Library)
- 2017-12-07[PDF] War and Revolution: Rethinking the Twentieth Century
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.