Posted on 2017-10-12, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Shelley MacDermid Wadsworth | Category: Non-fiction | Language: English | Page: 1 | ISBN: 331921487X |
Description: This unique resource provides findings and insights regarding the multiple impacts of military duty on service members and veterans, specifically from a family standpoint. Broad areas of coverage include marital and family relationships, parenting issues, family effects of war injuries, and family concerns of single service members. The book's diverse contents highlight understudied populations and topics gaining wider interest while examining the immediate and long-term impact of service on family functioning. In addition to raising awareness of issues, chapters point to potential solutions including science-based pre- and post-deployment programs, more responsive training for practitioners, and more focused research and policy directions. [b]Among the topics covered: [/b] • Deployment and divorce: an in-depth analysis by relevant demographic and military characteristics. • Military couples and posttraumatic stress: interpersonally based behaviors and cognitions as mechanisms of individual and couple distress. • Warfare and parent care: armed conflict and the social logic of child and national protection. • Understanding the experiences of women and LGBT veterans in Department of Veterans Affairs care. • Risk and resilience factors in combat military health care providers. • Tangible, instrumental, and emotional support among homeless veterans. War and Family Life offers up-to-date understanding for mental health professionals who serve military families, both in the U.S. and abroad.
War and Family Life (Risk and Resilience in Military and Veteran Families).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 32323
- 2011-09-16Gulf War and Health: Volume 2. Insecticides and Solvents
- 2011-07-12Gulf War and Health: Volume 2. Insecticides and Solvents
- 2017-10-18[PDF] War and Genocide: A Concise History of the Holocaust (3rd Revised edition)
- 2017-10-16[PDF] War and Revolution in Catalonia, 1936-1939 (Historical Materialism Book Series)
- 2017-10-14[PDF] War and Famine (Revelations) (Volume 2)
- 2017-04-12[PDF] War and State Formation in Syria: Cemal Pasha's Governorate During World War I, 1914-1917 (Routledge Studies in Middle Eastern History)
- 2017-04-07[PDF] War and Remembrance
- 2017-04-06[PDF] War and Diplomacy: The Russo-Turkish War of 1877-1878 and the Treaty of Berlin (Utah Series in Middle East Studies)
- 2017-02-16[PDF] War and Intervention in the Transnational Public Sphere: Problem-solving and European identity-formation (Routledge/UACES Contemporary European Studies)
- 2017-02-16[PDF] War and State Formation in Syria: Cemal Pasha's Governorate During World War I, 1914-1917 (Routledge Studies in Middle Eastern History)
- 2017-02-13[PDF] War and Society in the Greek World
- 2017-02-13[PDF] War and Border Societies in the Middle Ages
- 2017-02-10[PDF] War and the City
- 2017-02-06[PDF] War and American Popular Culture: A Historical Encyclopedia (Occupational Safety and Health Guide)
- 2017-01-14[PDF] War and Politics by Other Means: A Journalist's Memoir
- 2017-02-17[PDF] Evaluating and Treating Families: The McMaster Approach
- 2017-10-16[PDF] After Diagnosis: Family Caregiving with Hospice Patients (SpringerBriefs in Well-Being and Quality of Life Research)
- 2017-10-16[PDF] HIV and Young People: Risk and Resilience in the Urban Slum
- 2017-10-10[PDF] Harley and Me: Embracing Risk On the Road to a More Authentic Life
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.