Posted on 2017-11-13, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Lawrence K. Wang, Yung-Tse Hung | Category: Environmental Engineering | Language: English | Page: 648 | ISBN: 084937233X | ISBN13: 9780849372339 |
Description: Increasing demand on industrial capacity has, as an unintended consequence, produced an accompanying increase in harmful and hazardous wastes. Derived from the second edition of the popular Handbook of Industrial and Hazardous Wastes Treatment, Waste Treatment in the Process Industries outlines the fundamentals and latest developments in waste treatment in various process industries, such as pharmaceuticals, textiles, petroleum, soap, detergent, phosphate, paper, pulp, pesticides, rubber, and power. Comprehensive in scope, it provides information that is directly applicable to daily waste management problems throughout the industry. The book contains in-depth discussions of environmental pollution sources, waste characteristics, control technologies, management strategies, facility innovations, process alternatives, costs, case histories, effluent standards, and future trends for the process industry. It includes extensive bibliographies for each type of industrial process waste treatment or practice, invaluable information to anyone who needs to trace, follow, duplicate, or improve on a specific process waste treatment practice. A quick scan of the chapters and contributors reveals the depth and breadth of the book's coverage. It provides technical and economical information on how to develop the most feasible total environmental control program that can benefit both process industry and local municipalities.
Waste Treatment in the Process Industries.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33409
- 2010-05-25Waste Treatment in the Process Industries by Lawrence K. Wang (Repost)
- 2009-03-08Waste Treatment in the Process Industries by: Lawrence K. Wang, Yung-Tse Hung, Howard H. Lo, Constantine Yapijakis
- 2007-06-06Waste Treatment in the Process Industries
- 2018-01-22[PDF] Waste Treatment in the Metal Manufacturing, Forming, Coating, and Finishing Industries (Advances in Industrial and Hazardous Wastes Treatment)
- 2018-01-14[PDF] Explosion Hazards in the Process Industries
- 2017-11-30[PDF] Applied Instrumentation in the Process Industries : Volume 3 Third Edition Engineering Data and Resource Manual
- 2017-10-16[PDF] Waste Treatment in the Food Processing Industry
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Value Stream Mapping for the Process Industries: Creating a Roadmap for Lean Transformation
- 2018-01-01[PDF] Energy and Process Optimization for the Process Industries
- 2017-12-29[PDF] Waste Management in the Chemical and Petroleum Industries
- 2017-11-26[PDF] Energy Management and Efficiency for the Process Industries
- 2017-11-09[PDF] Human Factors Methods for Improving Performance in the Process Industries
- 2017-11-08[PDF] Safety and Security Review for the Process Industries (2nd ed)
- 2017-11-08[PDF] Safety and Security Review for the Process Industries, 4th Edition
- 2017-10-30Waste Treatment in the Service and Utility Industries
- 2017-10-05[PDF] Safety and Security Review for the Process Industries, Second Edition: Application of HAZOP, PHA and What-If Reviews
- 2017-04-07[PDF] King's Safety in the Process Industries
- 2017-04-05[PDF] Material and Energy Balancing in the Process Industries, Volume 7: From Microscopic Balances to Large Plants (Computer Aided Chemical Engineering)
- 2017-02-18[PDF] Material and Energy Balancing in the Process Industries, Volume 7: From Microscopic Balances to Large Plants (Computer Aided Chemical Engineering)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.