Posted on 2017-11-13, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Philip Reed | Category: History | Language: English | Page: 128 | ISBN: 1848320760 | ISBN13: 9781848320765 |
Description: Philip Reed, best known for his superb models of ships from the age of sail, here turns his attention to the other highly popular subject for ship modellers - the warships of the Second World War. The book is a step-by-step manual for building a scratch waterline model of the Ca Class destroyer HMS Caesar, the sistership of Cavalier now on display in drydock at Chatham Historical Dockyard. These emergency built ships were launched between 1943 and 1945 and Caesar herself was to see action in 1944 on the Russian convoys and then in defence of the Western Approaches. The model presented in the book is built to the scale of 16ft to the inch and is designed to be displayed as a waterline model in a diorama. Every aspect is covered from the construction of a bread and butter hull through to the the details of camouflage, bridge, funnel, mast, the 4.5in, Hazemeyer and Oerlikon guns, boats, davits, depth charge gear, torpedo tubes, searchlights, vents and lockers,and the sea itself. Ship s plans and a picture gallery at the end of the book devoted to a whole array of the author s WWII model warships complete the book. More than fifty years modelling experience is passed on through wise and practical advice and this each page will be of the utmost value to scratch builders and to any kit builders who may be setting out to build a model of a WWII warship.
Waterline Warships: An Illustrated Masterclass.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33409
- 2019-05-05Waterline Warships An Illustrated Masterclass
- 2019-03-23Waterline Warships An Illustrated Masterclass
- 2017-10-05[PDF] Aircraft Carriers: The Illustrated History of the World's Most Important Warships
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Human Evolution: An Illustrated Introduction
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Greg Davis - Presell Lander Masterclass
- 2018-01-30[PDF] British Warships and Auxiliaries 1999-2000
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Metallica: The Complete Illustrated History, Updated Edition
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Shoogle Studios Echoplex Techno Masterclass
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Operation Barbarossa (Tanks Illustrated 16)
- 2018-01-23[PDF] Armoured Trains: An Illustrated Encyclopedia 1825-2016
- 2018-01-22[PDF] Gold recovery: Fully Illustrated Step by Step Guide on How to extract 98% or more Pure Gold with Chemical process from Gold Plated Electronics Pins and ... Refine, Electrolysis, smelting. Book 4)
- 2018-01-19[PDF] Tauntons The Complete Illustrated Guide Collection to Woodworking
- 2018-01-17[PDF] Vajrasattva Meditation: An Illustrated Guide
- 2018-01-16[PDF] Medicine: The Definitive Illustrated History
- 2018-01-12[PDF] Claudio Pietronik: Fretboard Freedom Masterclass Dorian Concepts
- 2018-01-10[PDF] The Great War Illustrated 1916: Archive and Colour Photographs of WWI
- 2018-01-10[PDF] Cold War: An Illustrated History, 1945-1989
- 2018-01-09[PDF] PERSONAL FIREPWR/#15 (Illustrated History of the Vietnam War)
- 2018-01-09[PDF] K Taping: An Illustrated Guide - Basics - Techniques - Indications
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.