Posted on 2017-12-30, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Jorgen M. Westergaard | Category: Biology | Language: English | Page: 42 | ISBN: b5f30d7addec451c88187a54a07d8ca6 |
Description: ASIN: B00JFT4JR2 Many infectious diseases of domestic animals and humans have reservoirs in wild animals. One of these diseases is rabies which worldwide causes more than 55.000 deaths pr. year. Climatic changes, human population growth, certain livestock production systems and continued globalization enhance the interface between wildlife, domestic animals and man. The wildlife component of this triad has received inadequate attention in the past to effectively protect man, livestock, poultry and pet animals. The seminar held in Gdansk, Poland 2 â€“ 3 October 2013 highlighted how the wildlife has high economic, ecological, social and cultural value for the coastal areas bordering the Baltic Sea and how it contributes to recreation. Nevertheless, the wildlife plays also an important role in the spread of infectious diseases and thereby the need for focus on disease surveillance and control measures.
Wildlife and Infectious Animal Diseases.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34847
- 2014-05-08Wildlife and Infectious Animal Diseases
- 2018-01-01[PDF] Bioterrorism and Infectious Agents: A New Dilemma for the 21st Century (Emerging Infectious Diseases of the 21st Century) - Removed
- 2017-10-28[PDF] Microbiology and Infectious Diseases on the Move (Medicine on the Move)
- 2017-02-09[PDF] Bioterrorism and Infectious Agents: A New Dilemma for the 21st Century (Emerging Infectious Diseases of the 21st Century) - Removed
- 2011-12-21Clinical Veterinary Advisor: Dogs and Cats - Etienne Cote DVM DACVIM(Cardiology And Small Animal Internal Medicine)
- 2011-12-15Clinical Veterinary Advisor: Dogs and Cats - Etienne Cote DVM DACVIM(Cardiology And Small Animal Internal Medicine)
- 2018-01-01[PDF] HLA and Associated Important Diseases
- 2017-12-29[PDF] Contingency Planning for Animal Diseases
- 2017-12-02[PDF] Wildlife and Natural Resource Management
- 2017-11-26[PDF] Parasites and Infectious Disease: Discovery by Serendipity and Otherwise
- 2017-11-15[PDF] Vertebrate and Invertebrate Animal Approaches (Animal Science, Issues and Professions)
- 2017-10-25[PDF] Rubella and Rubeola (Deadly Diseases and Epidemics)
- 2017-10-13[PDF] Women and the Animal Rights Movement
- 2017-04-11[PDF] Occupational and Environmental Lung Diseases: Diseases from Work, Home, Outdoor and Other Exposures
- 2011-06-09Wildlife and Emerging Zoonotic Diseases: The Biology, Circumstances and Consequences of Cross-Species Transmission
- 2012-04-03Bacterial Genomes and Infectious Diseases by Ricky V.L Chan
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Emerging and Re-emerging Infectious Diseases of Livestock - Removed
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Wildlife Spectacles: Mass Migrations, Mating Rituals, and Other Fascinating Animal Behaviors
- 2018-01-19[PDF] International Farm Animal, Wildlife and Food Safety Law
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.