[PDF] Winning and Losing on the Western Front: The British Third Army and the Defeat of Germany in 1918 (Cambridge Military Histories)
Posted on 2017-12-21, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Dr Jonathan Boff | Category: History | Language: English | Page: 310 | ISBN: 1107024285 | ISBN13: 9781107024281 |
Description: The 'Hundred Days' campaign of 1918 remains a neglected aspect of the First World War. Why was the German army defeated on the Western Front? Did its morale collapse or was it beaten by the improved military effectiveness of a British army which had climbed a painful 'learning curve' towards modern combined arms warfare? This revealing insight into the crucial final months of the First World War uses state-of-the-art methodology to present a rounded case study of the ability of both armies to adapt to the changing realities they faced. Jonathan Boff draws on both British and German archival sources, some of them previously unseen, to examine how representative armies fought during the 'Hundred Days' campaign. Assessing how far the application of modern warfare underpinned the British army's part in the Allied victory, the book highlights the complexity of modern warfare and the role of organisational behaviour within it.
Winning and Losing on the Western Front: The British Third Army and the Defeat of Germany in 1918 (Cambridge Military Histories).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34589
- 2017-12-11[PDF] Winning by Losing: Drop the Weight, Change Your Life
- 2016-12-23[PDF] Winning by Losing: Drop the Weight, Change Your Life
- 2017-11-26[PDF] How the War was Won: Air-Sea Power and Allied Victory in World War II (Cambridge Military Histories)
- 2017-11-26[PDF] Napoleon and the Struggle for Germany: The Franco-Prussian War of 1813 (Cambridge Military Histories) (Volume 1)
- 2017-12-26[PDF] Winning While Losing: Civil Rights, The Conservative Movement and the Presidency from Nixon to Obama
- 2012-06-09Luftwaffe Aces of the Western Front (Luftwaffe at War 19)
- 2018-01-11[PDF] Winning at Active Management: The Essential Roles of Culture, Philosophy, and Technology
- 2017-10-21[PDF] Combat and Genocide on the Eastern Front: The German Infantry's War, 1941-1944 (Cambridge Military Histories)
- 2017-10-09[PDF] Winning Body Language: Control the Conversation, Command Attention, and Convey the Right Message without Saying a Word
- 2016-12-29[PDF] Winning Body Language: Control the Conversation, Command Attention, and Convey the Right Message without Saying a Word
- 2012-06-07Western Front: SS Secret Archives
- 2012-05-20Spad XIII vs Fokker D VII: Western Front 1918 (Osprey Duel 17) - Removed
- 2018-01-17[PDF] Morale and the Italian Army during the First World War (Cambridge Military Histories) [Italian]
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Winning Without Losing
- 2017-12-25[PDF] The Foundations of British Maritime Ascendancy: Resources, Logistics and the State, 1755-1815 (Cambridge Military Histories)
- 2017-11-05[PDF] Winning Is Not Enough: The Autobiography
- 2017-11-02[PDF] Winning Minds: Secrets From the Language of Leadership
- 2017-10-23[PDF] Winning by Losing
- 2017-10-13[PDF] Reforming Health Care in the United States, Germany, and South Africa: Comparative Perspectives on Health (Perspectives in Comparative Politics) [German] - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.