Posted on 2017-11-04, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Marsha Meskimmon | Publisher: Routledge | Category: Art related | Language: English | Page: 240 | ISBN: 0415242770 | ISBN13: 9780415242776 |
Description: Women have been making art for centuries, yet their work has been seen as secondary or has gone unrecognized altogether. Women Making Art asks why this is so, and what it would take for us to realize the extent of women's extraordinary contribution to the arts. Marsha Meskimmon mobilizes contemporary feminist thinking to reconsider how and why women have made art. She examines work by a wide range of women artists from different cultures and historical periods, including Rebecca Horn, Rachel Whiteread, Shirin Neshat and Maya Lin, emphasizing the diversity of women's art and the importance of differences between women.
Women Making Art: History, Subjectivity, Aesthetics.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33118
- 2017-02-13[PDF] Women Making Art: History, Subjectivity, Aesthetics
- 2017-12-23[PDF] Women Writing Art History in the Nineteenth Century: Looking Like a Woman (Cambridge Studies in Nineteenth-Century Literature and Culture)
- 2018-07-18Women Writing Art History in the Nineteenth Century
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Race-ing Art History: Critical Readings in Race and Art History
- 2017-12-28[PDF] Women Drummers: A History from Rock and Jazz to Blues and Country
- 2017-12-26[PDF] ReNew Marxist Art History
- 2017-12-07[PDF] Remix: Making Art and Commerce Thrive in the Hybrid Economy
- 2017-11-22[PDF] The New Art History: A Critical Introduction
- 2017-10-14[PDF] The Making of History's Greatest Star Map (Springer Astronomers' Universe) - Removed
- 2017-10-13[PDF] The Handy Art History Answer Book (The Handy Answer Book Series)
- 2017-02-16[PDF] Race-ing Art History: Critical Readings in Race and Art History
- 2017-02-13[PDF] The New Art History: A Critical Introduction
- 2018-01-02[PDF] How Folklore Shaped Modern Art: A Post-Critical History of Aesthetics (Routledge Advances in Art and Visual Studies)
- 2017-11-25[PDF] Making Time in Stanley Kubrick's Barry Lyndon: Art, History and Empire
- 2017-11-03[PDF] Kierkegaard, Aesthetics, and Selfhood: The Art of Subjectivity
- 2019-09-24Foundations of Drawing: A Practical Guide to Art History, Tools, Techniques, and Styles (PDF)
- 2018-12-28Cultural Contact and the Making of European Art since the Age of Exploration (Bettie Allison Rand Lectures in Art History)
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Old Master Life Drawings: 44 Plates (Dover Fine Art, History of Art)
- 2018-02-01[PDF] A Realist Theory of Art History (Ontological Explorations)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.