Posted on 2018-01-03, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Tony Threlfall | Category: Architecture | Language: English | Page: 260 | ISBN: 0415468191 | ISBN13: 9780415468190 |
Description: This practical design guide illustrates through worked examples how Eurocode 2 may be used in practice. Complete and detailed designs of six archetypal building and public utility structures are provided. The book caters to students and engineers with little or no practical experience of design, as well as to more experienced engineers who may be unfamiliar with Eurocode 2. Chapter 1 provides an introduction to the Structural Eurocodes, with particular reference to actions on structures. Chapter 2 describes the principles, requirements and methods used for the design of members. This is followed by worked examples for the following structures: A multi-storey office building with three forms of floor construction A basement to the office building with three types of foundations A free-standing cantilever earth-retaining wall A large underground service reservoir An open-top rectangular tank on an elastic soil An open-top cylindrical tank on an elastic soil In addition to the design of all the elements, the analysis of each structure is fully explained. This applies particularly to the design of the basement, and the tanks bearing on elastic soils, for which specially derived tables are included in appendices to the book. The calculations are complemented by reinforcement drawings in accordance with the recommendations in the third edition (2006) of the Standard method of detailing structural concrete, with commentaries on the bar arrangements. This book can be used as a stand-alone publication, or as a more detailed companion to Reynoldsâ€™s Reinforced Concrete Designerâ€™s Handbook, now in its 11th edition. The comprehensive treatment of the designs, and the variety of structures considered, make this a unique and invaluable work.
Worked Examples for the Design of Concrete Structures to Eurocode 2.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34987
- 2017-02-16[PDF] Worked Examples for the Design of Concrete Structures to Eurocode 2
- 2014-02-26Worked Examples for the Design of Concrete Structures to Eurocode 2
- 2011-01-29Worked Examples for the Design of Concrete Buildings
- 2017-11-02[PDF] Fip Handbook on Practical Design: Examples of the Design of Concrete Structures
- 2017-10-20ACI 370R-14: Report for the Design of Concrete Structures for Blast Effects
- 2017-12-09[PDF] Examples for the Design of Structural Concrete With Strut-And-Tie Models (Special Publication (Amer Concrete Inst))
- 2011-07-24Examples for the Design of Structural Concrete With Strut-And-Tie Models (Special Publication (Amer Concrete Inst))
- 2011-06-08Examples for the Design of Structural Concrete With Strut-And-Tie Models (Repost)
- 2010-06-05Examples for the Design of Structural Concrete With Strut-And-Tie Models
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Standard Guidelines for the Design, Installation, and Operation and Maintenance of Urban Subsurface Drainage: ANSI/ASCE/EWRI 12-13, 13-13, 14-13 (Asce Standard) - Removed
- 2018-01-18[PDF] FRP Composites for Reinforced and Prestressed Concrete Structures: A Guide to Fundamentals and Design for Repair and Retrofit (Structural Engineering: Mechanics and Design)
- 2017-12-25[PDF] Metaheuristic Optimization for the Design of Automatic Control Laws (FOCUS Series)
- 2017-12-24[PDF] Standard Guidelines for the Design and Installation of Pile Foundations (ASCE standard) - Removed
- 2017-12-17[PDF] Statistical Principles for the Design of Experiments: Applications to Real Experiments
- 2017-11-25[PDF] Worked Examples in the Geometry of Crystals
- 2017-10-12[PDF] Human Factors for the Design, Operation, and Maintenance of Mining Equipment
- 2017-10-10[PDF] FIB 16: Design examples for the 1996 FIP recommendations Practical design of structural concrete
- 2018-01-26[PDF] FIB 16: Design examples for the 1996 FIP recommendations Practical design
- 2018-01-17[PDF] FIB 16: Design examples for the 1996 FIP recommendations Practical design
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.