[PDF] Working Ethically in Finance (Giving Voice to Values on Business Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility Collection)
Posted on 2017-10-27, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Anthony Asher | Publisher: Business Expert Press | Category: Finances and Money | Language: English | Page: 110 | ISBN: 1606498746 | ISBN13: 9781606498743 |
Description: To develop a vocation we ask: what do I want to be remembered for? We aspire to personal integrity and a life well lived. Those of us working in the financial sector fulfil our vocations by finding ways to serve its social purposes, which is to allocate resources efficiently and to provide financial securitynot forgetting the needy. This means contributing to institutions where people can flourish personally, and creating appropriate products and services. The book is based on virtue ethics, a common sense approach to virtue and ethics that is consistent with most traditions. The fundamental personal virtue is integrity: it is concerned with building well, tying our thinking to our words and actions, our work to our motivations and to intrinsic rewards, and means to ends everywhere. At best, we want to develop ourselves: our strengths and capabilities as well as other virtues. We also cultivate the virtues of self-control and courage to develop ourselves and protect ourselves from the intrusion of others. Justice is the social virtue that underlies flourishing communities based on mutual respect, and also addresses ethical failings. We need communal structures to help us, but regulations achieve their aims better if they are less rule orientated, are forgiving and aimed at bringing out the best in people. The current flaws in the financial system of over-charging, over-servicing and recklessness are unjust, but can be addressed by those who rise to the challenge of finding their virtuous vocation.
Working Ethically in Finance (Giving Voice to Values on Business Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility Collection).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 32821
- 2017-10-27[PDF] Sales Ethics (Giving Voice to Values on Business Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility Collection)
- 2017-10-29[PDF] The Art of Responsible Communication: Leading with Values Every Day (Giving Voice to Values on Business Ethics and Corporate Social Responsiblity Collection)
- 2017-10-29[PDF] International Business, Sustainability and Corporate Social Responsibility (Advances in Sustainability and Environmental Justice)
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Cultural Roots of Sustainable Management: Practical Wisdom and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR, Sustainability, Ethics & Governance) - Removed
- 2018-01-29[PDF] The Business Case for Corporate Social Responsibility: Understanding and Measuring Economic Impacts of Corporate Social Performance (Contributions to Management Science) - Removed
- 2017-11-19[PDF] Handbook of Research on Business Ethics and Corporate Responsibilities (Advances in Business Strategy and Competitive Advantage)
- 2017-11-07[PDF] Corporate Governance and Corporate Social Responsibility of Indian Companies (CSR, Sustainability, Ethics & Governance) - Removed
- 2017-11-03[PDF] The Handbook of Communication and Corporate Social Responsibility
- 2017-10-13[PDF] Contention and Corporate Social Responsibility (Cambridge Studies in Contentious Politics)
- 2018-01-09[PDF] Working Together: 12 Principles for Achieving Excellence in Managing Projects, Teams, and Organizations
- 2017-11-25[PDF] Working with Eating Disorders: A Psychoanalytic Approach (Basic Texts in Counselling and Psychotherapy)
- 2017-11-19[PDF] Working Scared (Or Not at All): The Lost Decade, Great Recession, and Restoring the Shattered American Dream
- 2017-10-18[PDF] Working with Bitches: Identify the Eight Types of Office Mean Girls and Rise Above Workplace Nastiness
- 2017-02-07[PDF] Working with Eating Disorders: A Psychoanalytic Approach (Basic Texts in Counselling and Psychotherapy)
- 2018-06-27Corporate Social Responsibility and Corporate Finance in Japan
- 2018-02-02[PDF] CSR und neue Arbeitswelten: Perspektivwechsel in Zeiten von Nachhaltigkeit, Digitalisierung und Industrie 4.0 (Management-Reihe Corporate Social Responsibility) (German Edition) [German] - Removed
- 2018-02-01[PDF] CSR und Controlling: Unternehmerische Verantwortung als Gestaltungsaufgabe des Controlling (Management-Reihe Corporate Social Responsibility) (German Edition) [German] - Removed
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Corporate Social Responsibility in Times of Crisis: Practices and Cases from Europe, Africa and the World (CSR, Sustainability, Ethics & Governance)
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Managing Corporate Social Responsibility in Action: Talking, Doing and Measuring (Corporate Social Responsibility Series)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.