Posted on 2017-12-13, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Margaret Cargill | Category: Management | Language: English | Page: 184 | ISBN: 1405186194 | ISBN13: 9781405186193 |
Description: "Margaret Cargill?s background as a linguist and research communications educator and Patrick O?Connor?s experience as both research scientist and educator synergize to improve both the science and art of scientific writing. If the authors? goal is to give scientists the tools to write and publish compelling, well documented, clear narratives that convey their work honestly and in proper context, they have succeeded admirably." Veterinary Pathology , July 2009 "[The book is] clearly written, has a logical stepâ€“byâ€“step structure, is easy to read and contains a lot of sensible advice about how to get scientific work published in international journals. The book is a most useful addition to the literature covering scientific writing." Aquaculture International , April 2009 Writing Scientific Research Articles: Strategy and Steps guides authors in how to write, as well as what to write, to improve their chances of having their articles accepted for publication in international, peer reviewed journals. The book is designed for scientists who use English as a first or an additional language for research students and those who teach them paper writing skills and for earlyâ€“career researchers wanting to hone their skills as authors and mentors. It provides clear processes for selecting target journals and writing each section of a manuscript, starting with the results. The stepwise learning process uses practical exercises to develop writing and data presentation skills through analysis of wellâ€“written example papers. Strategies are presented for responding to referee comments, as well as ideas for developing disciplineâ€“specific English language skills for manuscript writing. The book is designed for use by individuals or in a class setting. Visit the companion site at www.writeresearch.com.au for more information.
Writing Scientific Research Articles: Strategy and Steps, 1e.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34330
- 2017-12-22[PDF] Writing Scientific Research Articles: Strategy and Steps
- 2011-07-12Writing Scientific Research Articles: Strategy and Steps
- 2009-07-05Writing Scientific Research Articles: Strategy and Steps
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Writing Scientific Research in Communication Sciences and Disorders
- 2011-11-13Writing Scientific Research Articles [April 2009]
- 2011-09-15Writing Scientific Research Articles [April 2009]
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Information Systems Research Methods, Epistemology and Applications
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Writing for Hire: Unions, Hollywood, and Madison Avenue
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Writing Under the Influence: Alcoholism and the Alcoholic Perception from Hemingway to Berryman
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Handbook of Research on Estimation and Control Techniques in E-Learning Systems
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Return on Engagement: Content Strategy and Web Design Techniques for Digital Marketing
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Social Science Research: Principles, Methods, and Practices
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Behavioral Intervention Research: Designing, Evaluating, and Implementing
- 2018-01-22[PDF] Advancing Scientific Research in Education
- 2018-01-18[PDF] Writing the Research Paper: A Handbook, Spiral bound Version
- 2018-01-15[PDF] Handbook of Research on Developments and Trends in Wireless Sensor Networks: From Principle to Practice
- 2018-01-14[PDF] Writing Great Fiction: Storytelling Tips and Techniques [Reduced]
- 2018-01-10[PDF] The Talent Solution: Aligning Strategy and People to Achieve Extraordinary Results
- 2018-01-10[PDF] Case Study Research: Theory, Methods and Practice
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.