Posted on 2017-12-22, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Margaret Cargill | Category: Medicine | Language: English | Page: 236 | ISBN: 1118570693 | ISBN13: 9781118570692 |
Description: This book shows scientists how to apply their analysis and synthesis skills to overcoming the challenge of how to write, as well as what to write, to maximise their chances of publishing in international scientific journals. The book uses analysis of the scientific article genre to provide clear processes for writing each section of a manuscript, starting with clear â€˜storyâ€™ construction and packaging of results. Each learning step uses practical exercises to develop writing and data presentation skills based on reader analysis of well-written example papers. Strategies are presented for responding to referee comments, and for developing discipline-specific English language skills for manuscript writing and polishing. The book is designed for scientists who use English as a first or an additional language, and for individual scientists or mentors or a class setting. In response to reader requests, the new edition includes review articles and the full range of research article formats, as well as applying the bookâ€™s principles to writing funding applications.
Writing Scientific Research Articles: Strategy and Steps.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34626
- 2017-12-13[PDF] Writing Scientific Research Articles: Strategy and Steps, 1e
- 2011-07-12Writing Scientific Research Articles: Strategy and Steps
- 2009-07-05Writing Scientific Research Articles: Strategy and Steps
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Writing Scientific Research in Communication Sciences and Disorders
- 2011-11-13Writing Scientific Research Articles [April 2009]
- 2011-09-15Writing Scientific Research Articles [April 2009]
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Information Systems Research Methods, Epistemology and Applications
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Writing for Hire: Unions, Hollywood, and Madison Avenue
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Writing Under the Influence: Alcoholism and the Alcoholic Perception from Hemingway to Berryman
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Handbook of Research on Estimation and Control Techniques in E-Learning Systems
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Return on Engagement: Content Strategy and Web Design Techniques for Digital Marketing
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Social Science Research: Principles, Methods, and Practices
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Behavioral Intervention Research: Designing, Evaluating, and Implementing
- 2018-01-22[PDF] Advancing Scientific Research in Education
- 2018-01-18[PDF] Writing the Research Paper: A Handbook, Spiral bound Version
- 2018-01-15[PDF] Handbook of Research on Developments and Trends in Wireless Sensor Networks: From Principle to Practice
- 2018-01-14[PDF] Writing Great Fiction: Storytelling Tips and Techniques [Reduced]
- 2018-01-10[PDF] The Talent Solution: Aligning Strategy and People to Achieve Extraordinary Results
- 2018-01-10[PDF] Case Study Research: Theory, Methods and Practice
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.