Posted on 2018-01-01, by luongquocchinh.
Author: James Foley | Publisher: Pluto Press | Category: Non-fiction | Language: English | Page: 160 | ISBN: 074533475X | ISBN13: 9780745334752 |
Description: The United Kingdom faces a historic turning point in 2014. A 'Yes' vote in the referendum on Scottish independence would see the break-up of the 300-year-old union, adding a constitutional crisis to a deep economic crisis. An accessible polemic written for progressives both north and south of the border, Yes argues that independence can reinvigorate campaigns against austerity across Britain and deal a blow to the imperialist ambitions of the British state. An urgent and invigorating political intervention, Yes argues that even if the referendum result is 'no', a progressive independence campaign will alter the political landscape. Written by leading activists from the Radical Independence Campaign, Yes will be a unique contribution to the referendum debate.
Yes: The Radical Case for Scottish Independence.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34916
- 2014-04-19Yes: The Radical Case for Scottish Independence
- 2014-03-30Yes: The Radical Case for Scottish Independence
- 2018-01-29[PDF] The Business Case for Corporate Social Responsibility: Understanding and Measuring Economic Impacts of Corporate Social Performance (Contributions to Management Science) - Removed
- 2018-01-26[PDF] The Heart of the Declaration: The Founders Case for an Activist Government (The Lewis Walpole Series in Eighteenth-Century Culture and History)
- 2017-12-27[PDF] Faithless Execution: Building the Political Case for Obama s Impeachment
- 2017-12-21[PDF] Gettysburg: A Tale of the Second War for Pennsylvanian Independence
- 2017-12-12[PDF] The Conservative Case for Trump
- 2017-12-11[PDF] The Realist Case for Global Reform
- 2017-12-08[PDF] The Moral Case for Fossil Fuels
- 2017-12-04[PDF] The ESP Enigma: The Scientific Case for Psychic Phenomena
- 2017-11-25[PDF] We're Still Right, They're Still Wrong: The Democrats' Case for 2016
- 2017-11-17[PDF] Enhancing Evolution: The Ethical Case for Making Better People
- 2017-11-02[PDF] Too Big to Ignore: The Business Case for Big Data
- 2017-10-13[PDF] Grain of Truth: The Real Case For and Against Wheat and Gluten
- 2017-10-12[PDF] The Business Case for Marketing Automation: How to Craft a Compelling Case the Executive Team will Approve (French Edition)
- 2017-10-11[PDF] The New Case for Gold
- 2017-10-06[PDF] Assessing the Benefits and Costs of ITS: Making the Business Case for ITS Investments (Transportation Research, Economics and Policy)
- 2017-04-15[PDF] Love Wins: The Lovers and Lawyers Who Fought the Landmark Case for Marriage Equality
- 2017-02-10[PDF] We're Still Right, They're Still Wrong: The Democrats' Case for 2016
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.