Posted on 2018-06-21, by nokia241186.
PEGIDA and New Right-Wing Populism in Germany (New Perspectives in German Political Studies) by Hans Vorlander
English | 7 Mar. 2018 | ISBN: 3319674943 | 230 Pages | PDF (True) | 4.36 MB
This book provides the first systematic and comparative analysis of the German right-wing populist protest movement "PEGIDA". It offers an in-depth reconstruction of the movement's historical development, its organisational structure and its programmatic orientation. It depicts the protestors and their motivations, reactions in politics, media and society, and PEGIDA's European network. The volume presents and compares the results of scientific surveys among PEGIDA-participants and brings them into the context of long-time studies on political culture in Germany, representing a comprehensive study of the emergence of contemporary right-wing populist movements. The book will be of interest to researchers, academics and students focusing on comparative politics, (right-wing) populism, protest movements in western democracies, and political culture in Germany, as well as journalists, political educators and policy makers.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 36478
- 2018-06-12PEGIDA and New Right-Wing Populism in Germany
- 2019-04-13Producers, Parasites, Patriots: Race and the New Right-Wing Politics of Precarity
- 2018-10-02Right-Wing Populism in America Too Close for Comfort
- 2012-04-23Germany's New Right as Culture and Politics - Removed
- 2010-06-05The New Right in the New Europe: Czech Transformation and Right-Wing Politics, 1989-2006
- 2019-06-30Jabotinsky's Children Polish Jews and the Rise of Right-Wing Zionism
- 2019-01-30How I Accidentally Joined the Vast Right-Wing Conspiracy (and Found Inner Peace)
- 2019-01-14How I Accidentally Joined the Vast Right-Wing Conspiracy (and Found Inner Peace)
- 2018-12-14Militant Right-Wing Extremism in Putin's Russia Legacies, Forms and Threats (Post-Soviet Politics)
- 2018-11-28The New Authoritarianism Trump, Populism, and the Tyranny of Experts
- 2018-01-15[PDF] Labours Old and New: The Parliamentary Right of the British Labour Party 1970-79 and the Roots of New Labour (Critical Labour Movement Studies)
- 2017-12-18[PDF] Protection of Information and the Right to Privacy - A New Equilibrium? (Law, Governance and Technology Series) - Removed
- 2017-11-22[PDF] The Global Right Wing and the Clash of World Politics
- 2017-11-19[PDF] The New Political Economy of Urban Education: Neoliberalism, Race, and the Right to the City (Critical Social Thought)
- 2017-10-31[PDF] Old Nazis, the New Right, and the Republican Party: Domestic fascist networks and their effect on U.S. cold war politics
- 2017-10-15[PDF] Killing the Messenger: The Right-Wing Plot to Derail Hillary and Hijack Your Government
- 2017-10-14[PDF] The Rise of the Ku Klux Klan: Right-Wing Movements and National Politics (Social Movements, Protest and Contention)
- 2017-02-16[PDF] The New Political Economy of Urban Education: Neoliberalism, Race, and the Right to the City (Critical Social Thought)
- 2012-04-03Multiple Sclerosis: Etiology, Diagnosis, and New Treatment Strategies (Current Clinical Neurology) by Michael J. Olek
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.