Posted on 2019-08-13, by nokia241186.
MP4, AVC, 1280x720, 30 fps | English, AAC, 2 Ch | 14h 10mn | 1.4 GB
Instructor: Tim Buchalka
Build a Content Management System from Scratch with PHP and MySQL
What you'll learn
Learn how to create a dynamic website using the most popular website programming language
Build a working CMS in PHP and MySQL from scratch
Learn how to secure your code
Learn how to write reusable, more maintainable code using programming standards
Learn how to structure your code using object-oriented programming techniques
Learn the theory but then put it into practice in a CMS project
Style your site using Bootstrap
How to integrate third-party code into your site
How to store data in a relational database and use this from PHP code
Learn all aspects of a basic web application in PHP: login, CRUD operations, sending emails, uploading files, Ajax
Are you wanting to get into Web development, but are not sure where to start?
So maybe you tried out some PHP and MySQL tutorials on Youtube, but found them too hard or outdated, and feel that you need a more comprehensive introduction.
Maybe you want to learn how to write PHP the right way. Secure code, OOP ready, and maximising re-usability as well as finding out about PHP programming standards to adopt and adhere too?
Perhaps your boss or client threw you in the deep end with a PHP and MySQL project, and you need to get up to speed with PHP, fast.
Whatever the reason, this course is for you.
This course is going to teach you how to create web applications using PHP and MySQL. Specifically, you will learn PHP and then create you own content management system (CMS) from scratch.
PHP is the most popular website programming language in the world. The combination of PHP and MySQL is used extensively to create web applications, and developers with these key skills are in high demand. This course is going to teach you how to create web applications in PHP using the MySQL database.
What will you learn in this course?
You will learn how to create a dynamic website using the most popular website programming language in the world, PHP.
Dave Hollingworth, your instructor will teach you the PHP programming language, and take you through the steps to build a working CMS in PHP and MySQL from scratch.
Along the way, you will learn how to secure your code, how to write reusable, more maintainable code using programming standards, and how to structure your code using object-oriented programming techniques.
Dave will teach you the theory and then put the theory into practice when building the CMS.
You will also learn how to style your site using Bootstrap, how to integrate third-party code into your site, how to store data in a relational database and use this from PHP code, and more.
The course is very thorough, and goes through everything from installing a web server on your own computer, and editor to writing the code to create your web app. Towards the end of the course you will even learn how to upload the code and make your code live on the internet (very useful if you already have your own Hosting account). This is not necessary to complete the course though.
In summary, the course will teach you the core skills you need to know to become a productive PHP programmer.
Why this course?
Firstly, Dave has been creating web applications since 1999, when he created his first web application for a major insurance company. In addition he has been teaching IT for many years.
As a result, you will be learning the best practices from an experienced developer.
Dave will teach you the theory but then show how to put those techniques into practice. You will start building a CMS application from early on in the course and new techniques and theory are introduced as and when they're needed to build the next part of the CMS.
New code is introduced one word or one line at a time, so you will never get bogged down or overwhelmed.
You will also learn real-world developer skills such as referring to and getting the most out of the documentation. This is an essential skill for developers to learn.
After completing this course, you will have the necessary skills to be able to create your own web applications with PHP and MySQL.
The sooner you sign up for this course, the sooner you will have the skills and knowledge you need to increase your job or consulting opportunities. PHP developers are in high demand!
Your new job or consulting opportunity awaits!
Why not get started today?
Click the Signup button to sign up for the course!
Who this course is for:
Anyone wanting to learn both the PHP language and how to create web applications
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 41118
- 2019-08-02PHP for Beginners (Tim Buchalka Programming Academy)
- 2018-10-11PHP for Beginners Learn PHP Programming From Scratch
- 2018-10-07PHP for Beginners Learn PHP Programming From Scratch
- 2018-08-19PHP for Beginners Learn PHP Programming From Scratch
- 2018-08-01PHP for Beginners A Step-by-Step Guide to Programming PHP
- 2018-07-25PHP for Beginners Learn PHP Programming From Scratch
- 2017-10-20[PDF] PHP: MySQL in 8 Hours, PHP for Beginners, Learn PHP fast! A smart way to learn PHP & MYSQL. Plain & Simple. PHP programming, PHP in easy steps, Start coding today: A Beginner's Guide, Fast & Easy!
- 2017-10-09[PDF] PHP Programming: PHP Crush Course! Learn PHP Programming in 4 hours! PHP for Beginners - Smart and Easy Ways to learn PHP & MySQL (PHP and MYSQL Web Development, PHP Programming)
- 2012-01-13Chomsky For Beginners - David Cogswell
- 2011-12-01Chomsky For Beginners
- 2019-08-19Udemy - Python for Beginners Complete Python Programming
- 2019-07-25PHP for Beginners to Inventory POS Sales Project - AdminLTE (Updated)
- 2019-07-20PHP for Beginners to Inventory POS Sales Project - AdminLTE (Updated)
- 2019-07-13R For Beginners Learn R Programming From Scratch
- 2019-07-13Python For Beginners Complete Python Programming
- 2019-07-10Php For Beginners To Inventory Pos Sales Project Adminlte
- 2019-06-05Learn PHP - For Beginners
- 2019-06-04Coding for Beginners Using Ruby Programming language
- 2019-06-02Learn PHP - For Beginners
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.