Posted on 2019-08-13, by nokia241186.
Packt - Part 2 AWS Certified Solutions Architect (and CD, SO) 2019
English | Size: 1.74 GB
Gain a solid understanding of the Amazon Web Services Cloud Platform
Ace certification exam questions on Architectural Patterns, Queuing, Notification, Serverless Compute, Databases, API Gateway, Disaster Recovery, and more
This course provides a structured introduction to AWS and prepares you to get certified at the Associate Level (Architect, Sysops Admin, and Developer). This is the second and concluding part of the two-part course series on getting certified at Associate Level. In Part 1 of this course, you learned about core services that form the foundation of the AWS Cloud Platform. This included networking, storage, compute, automatic scaling, security, monitoring, and tools to estimate the cost of a solution. AWS also provides a range of Cloud database offerings including RDS, NoSQL, In-Memory, Columnar, and ElasticSearch and we explore what their strengths and weaknesses are.
You'll learn how to manage streaming data with Amazon Kinesis (Stream, Firehose, Analytics). You'll find out about Amazon ECS, Containers, and Dockers. You'll get CloudFormation lectures that teach how to manage your infrastructure as code. You'll get an overview of Elastic Beanstalk and how you can quickly deploy your application and manage the infrastructure automatically.
This course also introduces the programmatic integration of AWS Services from your application. As you learn about these topics, you'll also discover architectural best practices and patterns to build cost-effective and highly scalable solutions. We'll also look at the disaster recovery options that are enabled by AWS. All the code and supporting files for this course are available at - https://github.com/PacktPublishing/Part-2-AWS-Certified-Solutions-Architect-and-CD-SO-2019
Style and Approach
In this course, we'll start with services that offer Queueing, Notification, and Email capabilities. Then we'll focus on Lambda server-less compute capability provided by AWS and API Gateway to provide a RESTful front end for your Lambda functions.
This course teaches you the fundamentals
You'll get information to help you pass the exam and get a job
Course Length 11 hours 7 minutes ISBN 9781838824280 Date Of Publication 28 May 201
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 41116
- 2019-05-19Packt - Part 1. AWS Certified Solutions Architect (and CD, SO)
- 2019-07-04Part 2 AWS Certified Solutions Architect (and CD, SO) 2019
- 2019-07-09Part 1 Aws Certified Solutions Architect (and Cd,so)
- 2019-05-09Part 1 AWS Certified Solutions Architect (and CD,SO)
- 2019-04-26Part 1: AWS Certified Solutions Architect (and CD,SO)
- 2019-09-11Aws Certified Solutions Architect (and Cd, So) Part 2 2019
- 2019-08-01AWS Certified Solutions Architect (and CD, SO) Part 2 2019
- 2019-07-04AWS Certified Solutions Architect (and CD, SO) Part 2 2019
- 2019-08-18AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate 9 Services and Design Scenarios
- 2019-08-15AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate 9 Services and Design Scenarios
- 2019-08-14AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate 6 Auto Scaling and Virtual Network Services
- 2019-08-13AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate 6 Auto Scaling and Virtual Network Services - Removed
- 2019-08-13AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate 5 Identity and Access Management - Removed
- 2019-04-28SKILLSHARE AWS CERTIFIED SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT ASSOCIATE 2019 CLASS 2 IDENTITY AND ACCESS MANAGEMEN...
- 2019-03-16SKILLSHARE AWS CERTIFIED SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT ASSOCIATE 2019 CLASS 2 IDENTITY AND ACCESS MANAGEMEN...
- 2019-02-18Skillshare - Aws Certified Solutions Architect Associate 2019 Class 2 Identity And Access
- 2019-02-12SkillShare-AWS CERTIFIED SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT ASSOCIATE 2019 CLASS 2 IDENTITY AND ACCESS MANAGEMEN...
- 2019-02-05SKILLSHARE - AWS CERTIFIED SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT ASSOCIATE 2019 CLASS 2 IDENTITY AND ACCESS MANAGEM...
- 2018-06-04Packt AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate Tutorial Step 2
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.