Posted on 2007-07-26. By anonymous.
John McManus, Benjamin Harrison,
"Pain and Sedation Management in the 21st Century Emergency Department"
Publisher: Saunders | Pages: 240 | 2005-06-17 | ISBN: 1416027114 | PDF | 4.68 MB
This book extensively reviews the increased understanding and development of pain and sedation management in the emergency department. Articles address measuring pain; changing physician and nurse attitudes about pain; the drug-seeking patient; aberrant drug-related behaviors; managing chronic pain in the acute care setting; painful dilemmas; pain in the pediatric population; prehospital pain management; basic pharmacological advances; placebo use; and future directions.
The Pathophysiology of Acute Pain
Pain Assessment Instruments for Use in the Emergency Department
Changing Attitudes About Pain and Pain Control in Emergency Medicine
Management of Chronic Pain in the Acute Care Setting
The Psychology of Pain
The Drug-Seeking Patient in the Emergency Room
Painful Dilemmas: An Evidence-based Look at Challenging Clinical Scenarios
Pediatric Pain Management in the Emergency Department
Pain Management in the Prehospital Environment
Basic Pharmacology and Advances in Emergency Medicine
The Future of Pain Management in Emergency Medicine
Local Anesthetics and Peripheral Nerve Blocks in the Emergency Department
Procedural Sedation and Analgesia: A Review and New Concepts
Establishing an Emergency Department Pain Management System
Complementary and Alternative Pain Therapy in the Emergency Department
Procedural Sedation and Analgesia in the Emergency Department: What Are the Risks?
Legal Issues in Pain Management: Striking the Balance
Pain Management in the Wilderness and Operational Setting
NO MIRRORS PLEASE...
My other medical posts
- Ebooks list page : 1159
- 2007-07-25Pain and Sedation Management in the 21st Century Emergency Department
- 2007-07-21Pain and Sedation Management in the 21st Century Emergency Department, An Issue of Emergency Medicin
- 2011-11-07Managing Construction and Infrastructure in the 21st Century Bureau of Reclamation
- 2011-09-12Energy and Transportation: Challenges for the Chemical Sciences in the 21st Century
- 2011-09-06Information and Communications: Challenges for the Chemical Sciences in the 21st Century
- 2011-07-03A New Biology for the 21st Century
- 2011-09-05The Role of Theory in Advancing 21st-Century Biology: Catalyzing Transformative Research
- 2012-09-25The Role of Theory in Advancing 21st-Century Biology: Catalyzing Transformative Research
- 2011-12-28The Role of Theory in Advancing 21st-Century Biology: Catalyzing Transformative Research
- 2011-09-19"Intergovernmental Management for the 21st Century" ed. by Timothy J. Conlan, Paul L. Posner
- 2018-02-01[PDF] River Science: Research and Management for the 21st Century
- 2012-07-26Service Science, Management, and Engineering Education for the 21st Century
- 2012-07-18"Service Science, Management, and Engineering Education for the 21st Century" ed. by Bill Hefley and Wendy Murphy (Repost)
- 2011-11-16Leadership and Management in the 21st Century: Business Challenges of the Future
- 2011-10-27Service Science, Management and Engineering: Education for the 21st Century (Service Science: Research and Innovations in the Service Economy)
- 2011-08-01Service Science, Management and Engineering: Education for the 21st Century (Service Science: Research and Innovations in the Service Economy)
- 2011-07-24Service Science, Management and Engineering: Education for the 21st Century
- 2018-02-02[PDF] Acquisitions Go Global: An Introduction to Library Collection Management in the 21st Century (Chandos Information Professional Series)
- 2018-01-29[PDF] The European Union and Emerging Powers in the 21st Century: How Europe Can Shape a New Global Order
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.