Passions of the Sign: Revolution and Language in Kant, Goethe, and Kleist (Parallax: Re-visions of Culture and Society)
Tag: History and Military
Posted on 2009-04-27. By anonymous.
Publisher: The Johns Hopkins University P-s | ISBN: 080188277X | edition 2006 | PDF | 240 pages | 1.54 mb
Passions of the Sign traces the impact of the French Revolution on Enlightenment thought in Germany as evidenced in the work of three major figures around the turn of the nineteenth century: Immanuel Kant, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, and Heinrich von Kleist. Andreas Gailus examines a largely overlooked strand in the philosophical and literary reception of the French Revolution, one which finds in the historical occurrence of revolution the expression of a fundamental mechanism of political, conceptual, and aesthetic practice.
- Ebooks list page : 2727
- 2009-08-09Andreas Gailus - Passions of the Sign: Revolution and Language in Kant, Goethe, and Kleist
- 2009-11-27[request]Wired for War: The Robotics Revolution and Conflict in the 21st Century
- 2017-12-04[PDF] The Scientific Revolution and Medicine 1450-1700 (The History of Medicine)
- 2017-11-29[PDF] Literatures of Exile in the English Revolution and Its Aftermath (1640-1690) (Transculturalisms, 1400-1700)
- 2017-11-17[PDF] Among the Powers of the Earth: The American Revolution and the Making of a New World Empire
- 2017-11-12[PDF] Burning the Page: The eBook Revolution and the Future of Reading
- 2017-11-06[PDF] Atheist Delusions: The Christian Revolution and Its Fashionable Enemies
- 2017-11-03[PDF] The French Revolution and the Birth of Electoral Democracy
- 2017-11-03[PDF] The Libyan Revolution and its Aftermath
- 2017-11-01[PDF] Education 2.0: The LearningWeb Revolution and the Transformation of the School
- 2017-11-01Hayek: A Collaborative Biography: Part IV, England, the Ordinal Revolution and the Road to Serfdom, 1931-50
- 2017-10-24[PDF] Hayek: A Collaborative Biography: Part IV, England, the Ordinal Revolution and the Road to Serfdom, 1931-50
- 2017-10-22[PDF] Confronting Black Jacobins: The U.S., the Haitian Revolution, and the Origins of the Dominican Republic
- 2017-10-19[PDF] The Polish Revolution and the Catholic Church, 1788-1792: A Political History
- 2017-10-14[PDF] Whirlwind: The American Revolution and the War That Won It
- 2017-10-04[PDF] Sex in the Future: The Reproductive Revolution and How it Will Change Us
- 2017-04-19The Absent Superpower: The Shale Revolution and a World Without America
- 2017-04-14[PDF] Secret Behind Communism The Ethnic Origins of the Russian Revolution and the Greatest Holocaust the History of Mankind [Russian]
- 2017-03-14The Absent Superpower: The Shale Revolution and a World Without America
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.