Posted on 2019-12-03, by rizentrop.
Personal data is increasingly important in our lives. We use personal data to quantify our behaviour, through health apps or for 'personal branding' and we are also increasingly forced to part with our data to access services. With the proliferation of embedded sensors, the built environment is playing a key role in this developing use of data, even though this remains relatively hidden. Buildings are sites for the capture of personal data. This data is used to adapt buildings to people's behaviour, and increasingly, organisations use this data to understand how buildings are occupied and how communities develop within them. A whole host of technical, practical, social and ethical challenges emerge from this still developing area across interior, architectural and urban design, and many open questions remain. This book makes a contribution to this on-going discourse by bringing together a community of researchers interested in personal informatics and the design of interactive build
- Ebooks list page : 41982
- 2019-02-24BTEC Level 3 National Construction and the Built Environment Student Book (Level 3 BTEC National
- 2019-01-30BTEC Level 3 National Construction and the Built Environment Student Book (Level 3 BTEC National ...
- 2018-12-28Measuring Public Space The Star Model (Design and the Built Environment)
- 2018-12-28Cultures of Glass Architecture (Design and the Built Environment) (Design and the Built Environment)
- 2018-12-12Ageing and the Built Environment in Singapore
- 2018-10-20Cultures of Glass Architecture (Design And the Built Environment)
- 2018-07-24Islamic Design: A Mathematical Approach (Mathematics and the Built Environment)
- 2018-07-15Virtual Reality and the Built Environment, Second Edition
- 2018-05-29Islamic Design: A Mathematical Approach (Mathematics and the Built Environment)
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Cultures of Glass Architecture (Design and the Built Environment) (Design and the Built Environment)
- 2018-01-23[PDF] Retrofitting the City: Residential Flexibility, Resilience and the Built Environment (International Library of Human Geography)
- 2018-01-15[PDF] Stadium Worlds: Football, Space and the Built Environment (Architext)
- 2017-12-13[PDF] The Fractal Dimension of Architecture (Mathematics and the Built Environment) - Removed
- 2017-12-08[PDF] A Theory of General Ethics: Human Relationships, Nature, and the Built Environment (MIT Press)
- 2017-11-24[PDF] Law and the Built Environment (Building & Surveying Series)
- 2017-11-23[PDF] The Design of Frontier Spaces: Control and Ambiguity (Design and the Built Environment)
- 2017-11-23[PDF] Grounds and Envelopes: Reshaping Architecture and the Built Environment
- 2017-11-23[PDF] Writing Spaces: Discourses of Architecture, Urbanism and the Built Environment, 1960-2000 (Architext)
- 2017-11-18[PDF] Visual Pollution: Advertising, Signage and Environmental Quality (Design and the Built Environment)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.