Tag: Children's Reading
Posted on 2012-07-04, by dinhthiptu.
InTeO | 2012 | ISBN: 9535106593 9789535106593 | 156 pages | PDF | 20 MB
This book is a compendium of important topics related to perinatal mortality. It has been written for anyone who is interested in perinatal medicine and wishes to be part of the global strategy for prevention and control of perinatal mortality. It covers variety of subjects using simple language that can easily be understood by most health workers and those interested in quality health care.
Postgraduate students in midwifery, obstetrics and paediatrics will also find it a very useful companion.
1 Overview of Global Perinatal Mortality
2 The Effect of Intrauterine Development and Nutritional Status on Perinatal, Intrauterine and Neonatal Mortality: The MDN System
3 Current Trends in Perinatal Mortality in Developing Countries: Nigeria as a Case Study
4 Neonatal Mortality: Incidence, Correlates and Improvement Strategies
5 Perinatal Mortality in Multiple Pregnancy
6 Helicopter Transportation for Perinatal and Maternal Emergency Care in Japan
7 The Contribution of Severe Pre-Eclampsia and Eclampsia to Perinatal Mortality in a Nigerian Teaching Hospital
8 A Survey of Late Fetal Deaths in a Japanese Prefecture
9 Super Eyes and Hands for Future Fetal Intervention
- Ebooks list page : 19200
- 2012-07-03Perinatal Mortality
- 2012-06-19Perinatal Mortality
- 2012-06-16"Perinatal Mortality" ed. by Oliver C. Ezechi and Karen Odbergâ€Petterson
- 2007-06-13Neonatal and Perinatal Mortality
- 2011-11-25Intrapartum Management Modules: A Perinatal Education Program, 4th Edition
- 2019-01-31Perinatal Stem Cells, Second Edition
- 2019-01-31Reducing RacialEthnic Disparities in Reproductive and Perinatal Outcomes The Evidence from Populatio
- 2019-01-31Seasonality in Human Mortality A Demographic Approach
- 2019-01-31Cancer Mortality and Morbidity Patterns in the U.S. Population An Interdisciplinary Approach
- 2019-01-31Textbook of Perinatal Medicine
- 2019-01-31Final Exam A Surgeon's Reflections on Mortality
- 2019-01-30Perinatal Psychopharmacology
- 2019-01-30Perinatal Epidemiology for Public Health Practice
- 2019-01-25Psychosocial Resilience and Risk in the Perinatal Period Implications and Guidance for Professio
- 2019-01-25Flirting with Death Psychoanalysts Consider Mortality
- 2019-01-15Perinatal Epidemiology for Public Health Practice
- 2019-01-14Final Exam A Surgeon's Reflections on Mortality
- 2019-01-13Textbook of Perinatal Medicine
- 2019-01-12Reducing RacialEthnic Disparities in Reproductive and Perinatal Outcomes The Evidence from Popula...
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.