Posted on 2019-07-01, by voska89.
Bagoes Wiryomartono, "Perspectives on Traditional Settlements and Communities: Home, Form and Culture in Indonesia"
English | 2014 | ISBN: 9814585041 | PDF | pages: 200 | 3.8 mb
This book covers the relationship between societies and their culture in the context of traditional settlement in Indonesia. The focus of the study is on the search for meanings of local concepts. This study reveals and analyzes the concepts concerning home and their sociocultural strategies for maintaining a sense of community and identity. In this study, identifying local concepts becomes the hallmark and the hub of analyses that explore, verify and establish relations between ideas and phenomena. Based on these relations, this study attempts to capture the reality of the local world that upholds and sustains the communities' values, norms and principles for what they may call a homeland. The book is organized into two parts. Part I describes a cross-regional habitation in Indonesia, while Part II presents four ethnic regions of Indonesia - Sa'dan Toraja, Bali, Naga and Minangkabau. Their unique traditions, customs, beliefs and attitudes serve to provide diversity in terms of their backgrounds and lifestyles, though they share the challenge of sustaining their sense of home in the face of modernity as characterized by changes and developments toward a technologically industrialized society. The central research questions are - What is development in terms of culture and environmental sustainability? How do these communities respond to modernity?
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
Download ( Rapidgator )
Download ( NitroFlare )
- Ebooks list page : 40753
- 2019-01-24Perspectives on Traditional Settlements and Communities Home, Form and Culture in Indonesia - Removed
- 2019-01-10Perspectives on Traditional Settlements and Communities Home, Form and Culture in Indonesia
- 2018-12-21Perspectives on Traditional Settlements and Communities Home, Form and Culture in Indonesia
- 2011-10-11College of Chinese Language and Culture, ' (Mandarin Chinese Language), Book 1
- 2019-01-15Pragmatics of Japanese Perspectives on grammar, interaction and culture
- 2019-01-10Pragmatics of Japanese Perspectives on grammar, interaction and culture
- 2018-12-25Pragmatics of Japanese Perspectives on grammar, interaction and culture
- 2018-01-16[PDF] German Scholars in Exile: New Studies in Intellectual History (Logos: Perspectives on Modern Society and Culture)
- 2017-12-15[PDF] Freud and the Far East: Psychoanalytic Perspectives on the People and Culture of China, Japan, and Korea
- 2017-11-07[PDF] 21st Century Perspectives on Music, Technology, and Culture: Listening Spaces (Pop Music, Culture and Identity)
- 2017-11-01Regions, Industries, and Heritage.: Perspectives on Economy, Society, and Culture in Modern Western Europe - Removed
- 2017-09-18The Nature and Development of Mathematics Cross Disciplinary Perspectives on Cognition, Learning and Culture
- 2011-09-29Freud and the Far East: Psychoanalytic Perspectives on the People and Culture of China, Japan, and Korea
- 2011-02-21Indigenous Knowledge and Learning in Asia/Pacific and Africa: Perspectives on Development, Education, and Culture
- 2010-09-26Communicative Action: The Logos Interviews (Logos: Perspectives on Modern Society and Culture)
- 2010-09-10Freud and the Far East: Psychoanalytic Perspectives on the People and Culture of China, Japan, and Korea
- 2018-05-13Television, Nation, and Culture in Indonesia
- 2017-11-13[PDF] Negotiated Settlements: Andean Communities and Landscapes under Inka and Spanish Colonialism
- 2017-11-07[PDF] Dreaming of a Place Called Home: Local and International Perspectives on Teacher Education and School Diversity
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.