Posted on 2019-07-11, by voska89.
Angelo Albini, Maurizio Fagnoni, "Photochemically-Generated Intermediates in Synthesis"
English | 2013 | ISBN: 047091534X | PDF | pages: 380 | 13.1 mb
Examines the latest applications of photochemistry to generate important intermediates
Presenting the latest breakthroughs in the field of organic photochemistry, this book offers tested and proven photochemical approaches to synthesis, creating promising new possibilities and applications for photochemical reactions. It focuses on photoreactions involving an intermediate where mechanistic aspects control the course of the reaction and its synthetic value. Readers will discover new insights into the mechanisms and nature of photo-produced reactive intermediates for organic synthesis as well as the methods to generate them. Moreover, by focusing on highly efficient techniques for producing such species, the authors enable researchers to design and perform photoreactions within the framework of green, sustainable chemistry.
Photochemically-Generated Intermediates in Synthesis begins with a discussion of the principles and practice of photo-generated intermediates. Next, the book explores:
- Photogeneration of carbon-centered radicals
- Photogeneration of heteroatom-centered radicals
- Photogeneration of biradicals and radical pairs
- Photochemical generation of radical ions
- Photogeneration of carbocations and carbanions
- Photogeneration of carbenes and nitrenes
The book's final chapter is dedicated to the photochemical manipulation of intermediates. Each chapter includes key kinetic data for typical intermediates as well as detailed case examples, giving readers all the tools needed to perform their own photochemical reactions. Comparisons to non-photochemical methods are offered whenever possible.
Photochemically-Generated Intermediates in Synthesis sets the stage for greater collaboration among photochemists and synthetic organic chemists, enabling these two research communities to fully leverage photochemistry in order to generate key intermediates needed for a broad range of synthetic reactions in organic chemistry.
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
Download ( Rapidgator )
Download ( NitroFlare )
- Ebooks list page : 40848
- 2013-08-09Photochemically-Generated Intermediates in Synthesis
- 2012-04-20Modern Organic Synthesis in the Laboratory by Jie Jack Li
- 2012-04-10Principles and Applications of Asymmetric Synthesis by Guo-Qiang Lin
- 2011-11-19Design Fires in Road Tunnels: A Synthesis of Highway Practice
- 2011-10-19Airport Revenue Diversification: A Synthesis of Airport Practice
- 2011-08-16Video Surveillance Uses by Rail Transit Agencies: A Synthesis of Transit Practice
- 2011-08-10Design Fires in Road Tunnels: A Synthesis of Highway Practice
- 2011-08-08TITLE IS ?08.08.2011Advanced Organic Synthesis. Methods and Techniques by R.S. Monson (Repost)
- 2019-12-14Deep Eutectic Solvents: Synthesis, Properties, and Applications
- 2019-12-12Functional Polymer Blends Synthesis, Properties, and Performance
- 2019-12-12Gas-Phase Pyrolytic Reactions: Synthesis, Mechanisms, and Kinetics
- 2019-12-10A Synthesis of Depositional Sequence of the Proterozoic Vindhyan Supergroup in Son Valley: A Field Guide (Springer Geology)
- 2019-12-10Phraseology and Style in Subgenres of the Novel: A Synthesis of Corpus and Literary Perspectives
- 2019-12-10Psychoacoustic Music Sound Field Synthesis: Creating Spaciousness for Composition, Performance, Acoustics and Perception (Current Research in Systematic Musicology)
- 2019-12-09Feedback Control Systems: The MATLAB®/Simulink® Approach (Synthesis Lectures on Control and Mechatronics)
- 2019-12-09Introduction to Distributed Self-Stabilizing Algorithms (Synthesis Lectures on Distributed Computing Theory)
- 2019-12-09Multidimensional Mining of Massive Text Data (Synthesis Lectures on Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery)
- 2019-12-09Fractional Calculus with its Applications in Engineering and Technology (Synthesis Lectures on Mechanical Engineering)
- 2019-12-09Symmetry Problems. The Navier-Stokes Problem. (Synthesis Lectures on Mathematics and Statistics)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.